Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23598
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview Empty
PostSubject: Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview   Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:02 pm

New interview from Michael Sweet.  He talks a bit about his book, his new solo album and even mentions the album he is making with George Lynch.  He also admits that there will be (gasp) a country song on his new solo record.

http://www.guitarworld.com/honestly-stryper-guitarist-michael-sweet-talks-new-autobiography-and-solo-album-im-not-your-suicide

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview   Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:19 am

Staybrite wrote:
 He also admits that there will be (gasp) a country song on his new solo record. 

LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview   Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:33 am

Is it just me or does it seem trendy to do a song about suicide, especially when he says it comes from reading about kids being bullied? I don't know his heart so, i'm just thinking here.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23598
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview   Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:52 am

Redeemed Fool wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem trendy to do a song about suicide, especially when he says it comes from reading about kids being bullied? I don't know his heart so, i'm just thinking here.

That was kind of my knee-jerk reaction as well, but then I remember that MS did a song about abstinence....and that certainly wasn't a trendy topic....so I just kind of let it go and decided to assume he just did it with the best of intentions.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview   Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet Guitar World Interview
Page 1 of 1