Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued

Go down 
+5
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
Staybrite
ishmael81
MikeInFla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued Empty
PostSubject: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:52 am

Saint's WOS 04 re-record of the debut is being reissued and remastered by Retroactive. Cliffy  is doing the remastering and says the drums sound better and the difference between to two albums is like The Mark vs The Revelation. Can't wait to hear this one! Limited to 1000 copies but will also be on iTunes and Amazon as downloads.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:38 am

So it's a remaster of a re-record? That's confusing.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23419
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:50 am

The band rerecorded the album in 2004, adding two previously unreleased songs.  That is the recording that is being remastered.

If the sound is improved as much as Cliffy boasts then I will certainly get it.  But I have to confess I don't hear a huge difference in some of these remasters.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:20 am

Agreed !
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:07 am

When I first read this I thought it was a remaster of the remaster that came out a couple of years ago! I thought it was another reissue/remaster of the one that's already available lol! Smile 

I was thinking "cliffy remastered this once so he's doing it again?!?". Then I realized it was the 2004 re-recorded edition.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:08 am

Maybe next they will do Crime Scene Earth 1.1, which will be a remaster of the original version with Rich on vocals. Lol. I prefer that version to 2.0 anyway.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:48 pm

I'm like Staybrite--I don't hear much of a change in some of these remasters, so I will have to hear some of this before I decide to plunk down the cash.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Well I missed this the first time around. So I don't have the 2004 version. Cliffy says it sounds much different like Revelation sounds different from The Mark.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:01 pm

I thought that 2004 re-record was pretty good as is. The Mark was awful, and it needed the remastering and re-release. I don't believe that about the 2004 WOTS remake. I'll be anxious to hear this. It gets a bit ridiculous to keep remastering and re-releasing albums from the last 10 years.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23419
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:
.... It gets a bit ridiculous to keep remastering and re-releasing albums from the last 10 years.
Agreed.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:05 pm

A re-master of a re-issue 0r a re-master.
I don't get it anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:39 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
So it's a remaster of a re-record? That's confusing.
Ha..that's what I said...

I said I would wait til they had a reissue of the remaster of the re-record
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:09 am

Well, we gotta keep Cliffy's skills up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IM4given

IM4given

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:20 pm

There was a HUGE difference between the Mark and The Revelation!  WOTS remaster will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
IM4given

IM4given

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Does anyone have any idea when this will be available?
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:58 pm

IM4given wrote:
Does anyone have any idea when this will be available?
I asked Cliffy and he said in January 2014.
Back to top Go down
IM4given

IM4given

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:00 pm

I asked him too.  He told me early 2014.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued   Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saint- Warriors Of The Son 04 being reissued
Page 1 of 1