Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NORTH KOREA

Go down 
+3
bassdude
unworthy
Staybrite
7 posters
AuthorMessage

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:15 pm

This north Korean situation is getting out of hand. This guy is crazier than his dad was in my opinion. While I do not think we should strike first I do think if they strike we should defend ourselves and our allies and make a parking lot out of his country. I think we should approach them in a ww2 style of kill everything and everyone and be done with this problem forever. There was a reason that God had the Israelite's fight like that in the old testament. If you remember there were several times when God said kill everything with life in the enemy camp..men, women, children and animals.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:46 pm

I haven't been following this very much, but I doubt we will get involved much more than we already are unless N. Korea starts throwing bullets or bombs.
It is not at all uncommon to see new dictators do some saber rattling early in their tenure, and with N. Korea it is all too common. The typical U.S. policy is mostly just to let them posture until they do something stupid and then act swiftly (and usually decisively)...as we did in the Peoples Republic of Panama in 1989/1990.
However I would expect that the "slash and burn" "kill them all" days of warfare are over for the U.S., as the court of global opinion would never let us get away with it. That is unless we hit another WW3 or the apocolypse, then all bets are off.

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:39 am

North Korea is full of indoctrinated people who are captive by the regime... not by enemies... if you "kill 'em all" you'd be killing a lot of innocent people...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:55 pm

NORTH KOREA 54911511
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:37 pm

oh yeah .. let's attack the korean race to express our distaste for the north korean regime.
Back to top Go down

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote :
North Korea is full of indoctrinated people who are captive by the
regime... not by enemies... if you "kill 'em all" you'd be killing a
lot of innocent people...

Its called war and innocent people always die in war..it is what it is and so be it in my eyes..

Bassdude...very funny..I NORTH KOREA 13074for 10 minutes NORTH KOREA 13074
Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 pm

unworthy wrote:
oh yeah .. let's attack the korean race to express our distaste for the north korean regime.

Good grief.....I'm not attacking anyone's race.....just mocking one nasty dictator who's had the crazy gene passed down fom his father and grandfather......he's crazy to the 3rd power!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 pm

That's how I took it, too. You were just having a bit of fun at the expense of a crazy little dictator.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:24 am

Let's hope that God will touch his heart.
Remember, in God all things are possible.

I agree too with the words of bassdude.
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:44 pm

I understand that was not your intent but picking on an aspect of him which regards his race is different than one about his insanity...

either way.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 pm

What bothers me the most about North Korea making their petty threats to is that the world doesn't really see us as a super power anymore. We should have been able to do the Iraq and Afghanistan wars without help. However, it took us having coalition forces to not even do this halfway. I do realize that we supplied the bulk of the men, machinery, firepower, and funding, but the world sees us now as too weak to handle N. Korea. We have become a laughingstock to the rest of the world.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
unworthy

unworthy

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:01 pm

tell Obama to stop defunding the military and funding terrorism.
Back to top Go down

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:00 am

This goes way beyond Obama. It's because we keep fighting police actions instead of wars. It's about politics & political correctness now instead of winning. This goes back to before Vietnam. It just gets worse every year.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
This north Korean situation is getting out of hand. This guy is crazier than his dad was in my opinion. While I do not think we should strike first I do think if they strike we should defend ourselves and our allies and make a parking lot out of his country. I think we should approach them in a ww2 style of kill everything and everyone and be done with this problem forever. There was a reason that God had the Israelite's fight like that in the old testament. If you remember there were several times when God said kill everything with life in the enemy camp..men, women, children and animals.

I am going to regret this I know...

Yes, the North Korean leader is a class A nutjob, but c'mon let's be a little saner than he is. Yes there was a reason God had the Israelites totally wipe out its enemies when taking possession of the promised land: because he didn't want those pagan cultures to rub off on Israel. It wasn't about putting an end to someone with a Napoleon complex and is certainly worlds away from this situation. Part of being the "good guy" is you don't act like the "bad guy". You wanna go and get on the world's bad guy list, then go carpet bomb a bunch of innocent Koreans who would be ecstatic to see someone put a bullet in this guys head.
Back to top Go down

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:54 pm

I disagree M77..but I am not a passivise nor do I care what the rest of the planet thinks. The attitude you posted is the reason the rest of the planet does laugh at us. We ended WW2 by hitting "innocent" civilian targets. That is the whole idea behind todays nuclear war heads...to hit and wipe out entire civilian targets. I am not saying we should nuke them...yet. At the same time we shouldn't be passive...if he strikes first then we destroy everything over there and bring them to their knees. Half of his country is the military. I do believe that God not only had Israel wipe out entire civilizations to get rid of the pegan influence but also to show force to all the other nations. Also have to say this UN thing is crap and we should leave it at once. I think we would be better off if we were pre-UN in the way we handle foreign affairs. Essintially we were a country that wanted peace and bothered no one but if they messed with us we brought them to their knees by any and every means necessary.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:53 pm

I will agree that the UN is the biggest joke of a toothless bureaucracy to hit this planet ever. I will also agree that we if we or our allies are attacked we should take decisive action. I just think there are other ways to win without annhiliating the civilian population.
Back to top Go down

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:55 pm

NORTH KOREA 541800_514751445250117_843406448_n
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:42 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
NORTH KOREA 541800_514751445250117_843406448_n

Game over.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 am

Let's show the UN a little love. They'll be bringing us the Second Coming with the New World Order after all. Wink

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:30 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Let's show the UN a little love. They'll be bringing us the Second Coming with the New World Order after all. Wink

Hey that's right, someone's gotta do it!

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Hmm...since the modern world is controlled by money and the banks control the money and the governments and since all the banks are now one world wide makes me think the one world government already exist. It s just waiting for the one supreme leader to rise up and take control of it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORTH KOREA   NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NORTH KOREA
Page 1 of 1