Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another michael sweet project

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

another michael sweet project Empty
PostSubject: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:40 am

Just read that michael will sing with george lynches band doing dokken material in 2013 with a possible tour. Sounds cool!!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23645
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:00 am

Well I'm sure this will stir up some more controversy.

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:10 am

Well staybrite..it might but I say we ignore those people and leave them to their misery. If someone has a problem with michael they should keep it to themselves and get right with the lord. In the meantime I plan to rock out with michael and enjoy the freedom I enjoy in the new life. cheers
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5382
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:23 am

I'd just love another full Stryper album.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23639
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:49 am

Actually, Fundy, Michael posted to Facebook yesterday and said that in the new year that he would not only do the George Lynch T&N gig, but there would also be the new solo record and TWO new Stryper discs.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16634
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 am

Two new Stryper discs, that awesome.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5382
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:20 pm

TWO? Okay that is good news. I hope that at least one of them is TOTALLY new stuff. Redoing old classics is great, but there's nothing like a brand new album to crank to volume up to.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16634
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Yes, that's what Chris has written.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23645
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Quite frankly I'm not really that excited about hearing him sing with T&N. Oh sure it will be a novelty to hear him sing some of those old Dokken tunes, but I would much prefer hearing him with Stryper.

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Since I am a huge dokken fan I am looking forward to this. I hope a new stryper album has an 80s sound and not a modern metal sound.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Remember the Sweet Factor, guys. There will not be two Stryper records in 2013. There will likely be one, but we'll have to see as the winter goes along. But you always have to add a year to whatever Michael says.

I've heard the new T&N stuff...it's not the best, and nowhere near the quality of the old Dokken material.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:01 am

I read that michael will sing on the next t&n album with all new material.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another michael sweet project   another michael sweet project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another michael sweet project
Page 1 of 1