Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My fellow Super Hero Geeks...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

My fellow Super Hero Geeks... Empty
PostSubject: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:54 am

Make a list of the ones you're interested in seeing:

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:07 am

I have a hard time believing that several of those will be made into movies (really Ant Man?).

I really liked The Avengers, Thor & Captain America. Also looking forward to Man of Steel.

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:27 pm

looking for wonder woman, Thor, daredevil, iron man and the avengers.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Yep, some look very "iffy"... however, I'd LOVE to see a Deadpool movie !! Anyone ever read any Deadpool comics ? He's an anti-hero, a loser, an oblivious buffoon... and yet he still manages to save the day (sometimes). The comics are funny, just don't know how it'd play out on the silver screen.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
...however, I'd LOVE to see a Deadpool movie !! Anyone ever read any Deadpool comics ? He's an anti-hero, a loser, an oblivious buffoon... and yet he still manages to save the day (sometimes). The comics are funny, just don't know how it'd play out on the silver screen.

Never heard of him, but that does sound pretty cool.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:57 pm

I don't think that a lot of super heroes have enough mass appeal to become feature films. You need characters that are instant icons for people to really help the movie succeed. Characters like Batman and Spider-Man are great because even non-comic readers know who they are. Some of the lesser known characters just won't have that instant recognition.

I don't know if there is actually a Wonder Woman movie in the works or not. They tried to do a TV series recently and that fell through. I'd love to see a Justice League movie, but DC is going to have to put together the cast much like The AVengers has--one movie character at a time.

I don't think I want another Batman reboot so soon. I'd prefer to let the character rest for a while.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:33 pm

I know a few have tried to do a WW movie but couldn't get it going.

Deadpool could be good if done right.In other words ,nothing like what they did to him in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Speaking of which...The Wolverine .

There are some that really want to do a Doctor Strange movie.

That X-Men first Class sequel is called X-Men :Days of Future Past . It will be having cast from both X-Men and X-Men:First Class.

Daredevil was decent the first time. It was said they were hoping to do a remake/reboot some day.

The Fantastic Four reboot will have a whole new cast.

It will be interesting how they do a Lobo movie...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobo_%28DC_Comics%29

Staybrite wrote:
I have a hard time believing that several of those will be made into movies (really Ant Man?).

Ant Man

The last I heard about Bat Man was he would not get an immediate reboot but be instantly presented in the Justice League movie. The only problem with him would be recasting.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Hardkore wrote:

Staybrite wrote:

Ant Man

I just can't see an action hero movie titled "Ant Man" doing very well at the box office. But hey, what do I know?

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:19 am

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

Staybrite wrote:

Ant Man

I just can't see an action hero movie titled "Ant Man" doing very well at the box office. But hey, what do I know?

I kinda know what you mean. When I first heard about it I had flashbacks of Honey i Shrunk the Kids in my head. That was for the kids while this is mainly for the adults so I hope they don't get the target area/ages mixed up. I'll just have to wait and see what the trailer looks like.

They might even have his wife in the movie (Wasp).
Back to top Go down
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 am

wow Some of those are very obscure as comics go. Metal Men, I thought I was the only guy who ever read one ha ha. It is so cool seeing the images I had in mind reading comics as kid played out on the big screen.

It is very cool.

Tim
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:45 am

The Ant Man movie could do fine as long as they use The Avengers 2 to introduce him. That would raise his icon level a lot higher.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:29 am

alldatndensum wrote:
The Ant Man movie could do fine as long as they use The Avengers 2 to introduce him. That would raise his icon level a lot higher.

Taken from the Ant Man link I posted above...

Quote :
It has been officially announced by DisneyMy fellow Super Hero Geeks... Icon1 and Marvel Studios that Edgar Wright's Ant-Man film will be released on November 6, 2015. The film joins The Avengers 2 (set to be released May 1, 2015) as Marvel's second planned film of that year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fellow Super Hero Geeks...   My fellow Super Hero Geeks... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My fellow Super Hero Geeks...
Page 1 of 1