Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The speculation & rumors begin...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

The speculation & rumors begin... Empty
PostSubject: The speculation & rumors begin...   The speculation & rumors begin... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 pm

So apparently the festival Lifest has announced some of their headliners in 2013. THey are advertising a "mystery headliner". So look thru the list of bands and see if you can guess just who it will probably be rumored and speculated.

http://lifest.com/2013-headliners-big-news/
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The speculation & rumors begin...   The speculation & rumors begin... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:00 am

Given who's listed, my guess for mystery artist was immediately a dc Talk reunion set - Toby Mac is on the list, Michael Tait sings for the Newsboys who are on the list and Kevin Max just joined Audio A who is also on the list.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The speculation & rumors begin...   The speculation & rumors begin... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Given who's listed, my guess for mystery artist was immediately a dc Talk reunion set - Toby Mac is on the list, Michael Tait sings for the Newsboys who are on the list and Kevin Max just joined Audio A who is also on the list.

Yeah I thought the same thing. I don't know how far Oshkosh Wi is from where I live but if I knew for 100% it was them, I'd seriously consider going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The speculation & rumors begin...   The speculation & rumors begin... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The speculation & rumors begin...
Page 1 of 1