Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200 Empty
PostSubject: Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200   Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:20 pm

We aren't talking about being number one on the Christian charts. Toby hit number one for ALL styles of music.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200   Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:20 pm

This is probably why DC Talk isn't really talking about reuniting. I don't think Toby needs them to be successful.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200   Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Dc Talk could never figure out what style they played.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200   Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:17 am

Not really a fan of Toby or dc Talk but it is cool that a Christian artist is getting some mainstream recognition.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200   Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:16 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Not really a fan of Toby or dc Talk but it is cool that a Christian artist is getting some mainstream recognition.

That's me too, not really a fan of Toby or DC Talk, but it is still very cool to see a Christian artist make the #1 spot on any secular music chart (especially Billboard). I also had no idea that the man had 5 Grammy awards!

PostSubject: Re: Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200   Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toby Mac hits Number on on Billboard's Topp 200
Page 1 of 1