Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update Empty
PostSubject: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 pm

20 years ago this month (August 1992), Liberty n' Justice first album was released ("Armed With The Cross") and to continue to celebrate two decades of recording music LNJ recorded a song to give away for free. Just go to our "new"
Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/libertynjusticerocks ) , like the page and you see a link to download
the song "In Time". The song is a remake, of a song that was featured in the movie "The Punisher" and features the talents of JK Northrup (King Kobra/ XYZ) and David Cagle.

Speaking of JK Northrup, we are proud to announce that he is now an official member of LNJ! Justin Murr had this to say about the addition to his group, " For the past twelve years LNJ has basically been me with a bunch of guest musicians.
Working with JK over the past three years and three albums we gelled and it was only natural to take the next step in adding his talent to this group. We have big plans for the future and after "The Cigar Chronicles" is released we will be adding more guys to the group to step into the next phase of LNJ." Northrup added,"I am very proud and honored to join Justin as an official member of Liberty n' Justice! Justin and I have created some amazing songs together and I look forward to continuing the LNJ name for years to come."

"The Cigar Chronicles" is finally almost finished we are down to the last 3 mixes of this amazing 26 song album
and wait to see the track listing!

Liberty n' Justice recently recorded a song for www.melodicrock.com new compliation album ("15 Years Later") and you can preorder the album and hear a sample at there website!
Back to top Go down
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:25 pm

ugh, I can't stand Facebook ONLY promos. Way WAY too many of them popping up everywhere lately.

guess no free song for me, since I don't plan on EVER using facebook.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23645
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 pm

libertynjustice wrote:
We have big plans for the future and after "The Cigar Chronicles" is released we will be adding more guys to the group to step into the next phase of LNJ....

Last I heard you were thinking about retiring LNJ, very glad to hear you are going to continue! Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update 676823

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Ahlitah wrote:
ugh, I can't stand Facebook ONLY promos. Way WAY too many of them popping up everywhere lately.

Well it stands to reason you will probably miss out on some stuff. But I can completely understand....I'm not much of a facebook fan myself. I'm sure you wouldn't have wanted the song anyway...it's probably not in FLAC! (sorry man I just had to rib you about that).
Laughing

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 pm

lol just find us on reverbnation and you can download for free off that site Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Is this going to be a track on the Cigar Chronicles album?

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:32 pm

No not at all....just recorded a song (quickly)
Just to give away. Kind of saying thanks to the people that
Support lnj ...were never even gonna release for sale it's strictly a
Freebie
Back to top Go down
Ahlitah

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Ahlitah wrote:

Well it stands to reason you will probably miss out on some stuff. But I can completely understand....I'm not much of a facebook fan myself. I'm sure you wouldn't have wanted the song anyway...it's probably not in FLAC! (sorry man I just had to rib you about that).
Laughing

Its not FLAC?!! BLASPHEMY!!!!

I'm sure I miss out on some things, but I see no need for an account.
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:57 pm

U can download straight from reverbnation
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23639
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:40 am

Liked the page and got the song. I haven't listened to it yet, but I am sure I will love it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks Chris ....it's a remake/cover
From a song in the punisher movie
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:34 am

Totally dig the song, good job guys and thanks!

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:12 pm

libertynjustice wrote:
U can download straight from reverbnation

yes, I noticed you mentioned it earlier!

thanks I will be sure to check it out when I have some spare time.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:32 pm

This really sounds pretty cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update   Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberty n Justice free song now available and major update
Page 1 of 1