Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!

Go down 
+3
Staybrite
Just_Sue
Timshell64
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! Empty
PostSubject: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:20 am

I wanted to share this will all of you!! I claim everyone here as my friends!!

In judges chapter 6 Gideon is hiding in a wine press threshing wheat. Which should have been done out in the open so wind or breeze can carry away the chaff. He was hiding fom the enemy of Israel.

The Angel of the Lord looks at him and declares Him to be a mighty man of valor!! Gideon lists off all the reasons he couldnt be that, smallest tribe, poorest family yada yada yada.

God see us differently than we see ourselves allot of times. We see the stuff we can't do, He sees the stuff we can!! He sees us as we truly are. Mighty men and women of valor!!

I pray this mornig that everyone here sees themselves as God sees them. You all are Mighty Men and Women of Victory and Valor. Children of the Most High God!! walk holding your head high, God has chosen you and me to do great things for him!!

Let us go do them ok!! You can do it!!

Tim
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 am

That's a good word, Brother Tim. Thanks for sharing it.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Another fantastic and encourage post Tim! Many thanks to you.

Timshell64

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Thank you very much Stay Brite and Just Sue I really appreciate it!!! God Bless you all!!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 pm

And then there's Moses, who was supposedly the weakest speaker God could've chosen… God chose him to tell the Pharaoh to Let His People Go! and Pharaoh listened… eventually.

Sometimes, it's not a matter of thinking we can't do the job, it's a matter of not knowing what the job is…
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Sometimes I wonder if I am cut out for the job. Right now, being a youth pastor is overwhelming and not a lot of fun.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Timshell64

Timshell64

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 am

Hey brother I was a youth Pastor for close to 10 years!! It is a thankless calling sometimes. But i want to tell you over the last several years I have had many teenagers thru facebook or in person thank me for being there for them!!

God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called!! You are cut out for this. Just do not lose your first love, because the more you love Jesus the more you will love those kids. Teens will see your passion and if you are excited the will be(eventually), they also see when you are not and they will follow suit.

Hang in there Bro!!! You are raising kids and it takes time!!

God Bless

Tim
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 am

danielbandfan wrote:
And then there's Moses, who was supposedly the weakest speaker God could've chosen… God chose him to tell the Pharaoh to Let His People Go! and Pharaoh listened… eventually.

Sometimes, it's not a matter of thinking we can't do the job, it's a matter of not knowing what the job is…

God doesnt call the qualified. He qualifies the called.
cheers
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:23 pm

It's overwhelming that you have to do so many think like camps for your church.

I can imagine that things like that can be overwhelming.

You are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 pm

yeah but how are we called and how are we to know what we are called to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
Timshell64

Timshell64

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 pm

The Lord keep revealing to me over and over again I was to go into full time ministry. everytime I would pray about it I would feel a very strong confirmation from the Lord that is what he wanted me to do. Then it was confirmed by Men and Women of God that I really trusted kept coming to me and telling me the Lord had revealed to them that is what I was to do!!!

Pray and hear the voice of the Lord Brother!!

Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

God will reveal to you what He wants you to know!!!

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!   You mighty Men & Women of Valor!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You mighty Men & Women of Valor!!
Page 1 of 1