Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?

Go down 
+5
Black Rider
sabidoo
rockerVu2
Staybrite
alldatndensum
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Do you ever remove friends from Facebook? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?   Do you ever remove friends from Facebook? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 am

Quote :
I go through periodically and prune my list. The last few I trimmed off
were just people who were just always negative about everything and
just wanted to gripe. I also tend to drop people who are pushing
agendas I'm not into. Oh yeah, and people who are always bugging me, I
mean inviting me, to play some game on there--I won't let myself get
started with those.

I'm with you on all accounts ! 100% agreed !

Somehow I pruned my list down to around 40 and the other day it said I have 34 friends... I guess this means people on my friends list are giving me the boot too ! Haha I love it !
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?   Do you ever remove friends from Facebook? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:10 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
I go through periodically and prune my list. The last few I trimmed off were just people who were just always negative about everything and just wanted to gripe. I also tend to drop people who are pushing agendas I'm not into. Oh yeah, and people who are always bugging me, I mean inviting me, to play some game on there--I won't let myself get started with those.

Wow, if I did that I wouldn't have any friends left.....hmmm come to think if it, that might not be a bad thing.

lol!

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?   Do you ever remove friends from Facebook? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Hey Mr SB, did you de-friend me ? I haven't seen any posts by you in a while
confused
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?   Do you ever remove friends from Facebook? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 pm

I haven't really posted anything in several months. But I did share some stuff my wife posted about my daughter (who is in Army Basic Training right now) (just in the last week here).

And no, I did not de-friend you.....you are one of the few actual friends on my face book account, most of the others are family or very old shool friends I have nothing in common with anymore (yes I am pathetic and sad). Maybe you "hid" me.

Laughing

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?   Do you ever remove friends from Facebook? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

messiaen77 wrote:
I go through periodically and prune my list. The last few I trimmed off were just people who were just always negative about everything and just wanted to gripe. I also tend to drop people who are pushing agendas I'm not into. Oh yeah, and people who are always bugging me, I mean inviting me, to play some game on there--I won't let myself get started with those.

Welcome to the Other Side, buddy!
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?   Do you ever remove friends from Facebook? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:55 am

danielbandfan wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?   Do you ever remove friends from Facebook? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

Thanks man.

With seeing you post over at the CMR, it actually took me a few days to realize you recently joined our little board. Welcome brother, it is good to have you here.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?   Do you ever remove friends from Facebook? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Quote :
Maybe you "hid" me

Nahhh, the only ones I've hid have been things I "Liked".
I had no idea when you "Like" something (say a tv show such as "Psych") they begin posting on your wall as if they're now your friend... annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?   Do you ever remove friends from Facebook? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you ever remove friends from Facebook?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2