Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supernal Endgame

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:35 am

Recipe:

A pinch of "Geoff Moore", two slices of "YES", a tablespoon of "Jars of Clay", a touch of big screen magic, 1/8th cup of "Pink Floyd", 1/4th cup of shredded guitar and a dash of shredded violin.
Add all ingredients to 1 ton of praise and worship.

Mix all till smooth and tasty "SUPERNAL ENDGAME" is the result-

If you haven't heard their album "Touch the Sky", then there's a void in your life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 am

I am listening to the tracks right now, and I will keep my void empty for now.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 pm

I like 'em! But, I have been a fan of art rock since the 70's particularly Yes, Renaissance, The Moody Blues, and Kansas. Supernal Endgame appears to be the scratch for my art-rock itch!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:31 am

I really dig them - I was a big fan of the bands you mentioned too, which is why I think they appeal to me
Back to top Go down

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:50 pm

I don't run into very many art-rockers 'round here. Unfortunately I live in ann area that considers karaoke true artistic expression and line dancing a mating ritual. Thank God for CHM!
Back to top Go down
ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Thanks for listening, and for the kind words!

Two new Supernal Endgame tracks are slated to be released in 2011. Both are cover tunes, and taken together can be considered an "EP" of sorts to tide over any who find meaning in what we do until the release of "Touch the Sky, Vol. II" in late 2011 or early 2012.

Coming out this Summer from Mellow Records is "Tales from the Edge: A Tribute to the Music of Yes," which will contain our cover of a Yes song entitled "Parallels," which you can preview (rough mix) here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

Due out in April/May from Colossus/Musea is "A Flower Full of Stars: A Tribute to the Flower Kings," which will contain our cover of a Roine Stolt tune entitled "The Flower King." You can check out a rough mix of this one here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

I'm hoping that both of these will be available on iTunes as individual downloads once they are released ...

Peace,
Rob What a Face

Last edited by ProgPariah77 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Awesome ! I'll be in line for the new tunes ! I dig this sound, and the heart behind it all.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 am

joe61 wrote:
I don't run into very many art-rockers 'round here. Unfortunately I live in ann area that considers karaoke true artistic expression and line dancing a mating ritual. Thank God for CHM!

Do you live near me? lol!

Except for a few songs by Kansas, I can't say that I am a fan of any of those bands. I guess I just am not that artsy. I'd rather look at a velvet Elvis or dogs playing poker than a lot of modern abstract art. At least with the generic prints, I know what I am looking at.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Not sure why, but the links I posted do not appear to be working properly. If you are having trouble accessing the preview pages at SoundCloud, try copying and pasting the URL instead of clicking on it.

Peace,
Rob What a Face
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey Rob, kudos on the new material - excellent !

First time at Soundcloud and I really like the way you can read comments while listening to specific points in the song. Very cool and interesting.

(The reason the links above don't work is a "period" got included at the end of the link)
Back to top Go down
ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:04 am

Oops - doh! Fixed ...
What a Face
Back to top Go down
ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:53 pm

BTW, if anyone is in or near the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Supernal Endgame will be doing the first in a series of 2011 regional shows THIS FRIDAY EVENING in Bedford, TX. Info here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope to meet a few CHM-ers!

Peace,
Rob What a Face
Back to top Go down

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:25 pm

[/quote]Do you live near me? lol!

Except for a few songs by Kansas, I can't say that I am a fan of any of those bands. I guess I just am not that artsy. I'd rather look at a velvet Elvis or dogs playing poker than a lot of modern abstract art. At least with the generic prints, I know what I am looking at.[/quote]

No, but I wish I did. Illinois is as close to being the festering boil on the backside of creation as any place could come, what with a state government that won't even allow a law-abidin' citizen carry a gun, and weather that would freeze you one day and scorch you the next. Someday, I'm gonna make my home in the South again-Lord willing!
Back to top Go down
ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:58 pm

For CHM-ers who are in or near the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Symphonic Prog/AOR hybrid Supernal Endgame will soon be doing the second in a series of 2011 regional shows - this one in Denton, TX!

The When: Sunday, June 12th, 2011: Doors @ 3:30 PM, Downbeat @ 4:00 PM (it's a
"matinee" show).

The Where: Flinn Hall, First United Methodist Church: 201 S. Locust Denton, TX

Admission: Free or donation.

To get more info on the band or to listen to some of our music, just follow this link:

Peace,
Rob What a Face
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:21 pm

I'm not certain we have any CHM regulars in Texas (but I could be wrong).
Either way have a great show Rob. I hope you get tons of new fans.

ProgPariah77

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:06 pm

More SE news: Looks like the four-disc "A Flower Full of Stars" (which contains the Supernal Endgame track "The Flower King") is now available for purchase (for a limited time, I'm sure) at Amazon MP3 for $17.98 (vs. $49.99 on iTunes)!

Here's the link for anyone who may be interested: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... !

We're still working on getting the record company to make "The Flower King" downloadable as an individual track (as opposed to "album only") ...

Also, if you're on the fence about whether or not to invest in "A Flower Full of Stars," you can listen to extended samples (1:30 per track) via iTunes - that should be enough to give you a sense of the project.

Peace,
Rob What a Face
Back to top Go down
elsid

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:30 pm

I like what I have heard so far, though just listening to The Flower Kings cover so far. I will miss the concert this weekend in Denton, as I will be out of town. Would like to catch you guys sometime.

Have you guys talked to Charles at FUMC Bedford? He runs Ten Talents Ministry, bringing in bands from all over, local and national.
Back to top Go down
ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 pm

@ elsid - Cool, thanks for listening!

We actually did a show for (I think it was) Charles (@ FUMC Bedford) back in May ... it was an enjoyable venue, and we had a respectable crowd for the concert, considering that we were a LITTLE bit different from the kinds of bands he usually brings in. He also suggested that we might come back for a return engagement, but we'll likely wait until sometime next year; the setlist will have evolved considerably by then.

Peace,
Rob What a Face
Back to top Go down
ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Greetings to all ...

Here's a quick update on SE happenings from the Supernal Endgame FB Page:

Supernal Endgame returns to the live stage Friday, October 28th, 2011, in a Benefit Concert for "Imagine NO Malaria," an initiative dedicated to attenuating the impact of the disease in African nations through the distribution of mosquito nets in communities where they are not readily available.

The Concert will take place in the main space of Asbury United Methodist Church (117 Hercules Ln) in Denton, TX, and the band will be supported with mini-sets by two other acts, improvisational classic rockers "Savannah Jam," and emerging alt.worship band "Pages" (see poster [ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ] for web info). Doors at 6:00; show begins at 6:30. Admission is a suggested donation of $10.00 to benefit the "Imagine NO Malaria" project. Band merchandise will also be available.

Two weeks out now - would love to meet you if you're in or near the North Texas area. This will be the first show with our newest band member, John Crafton, and on this occasion we will also be premiering a NEW song - a ten-minute "mini-epic" entitled "White Flag" which is slated to be included on our upcoming album, "Touch the Sky, Vol. II" (currently planned for release early in 2012).

We also have a show scheduled for November 11th at the Grace Vineyard in Arlington TX. This will also be a benefit concert supporting "The Storehouse," a locally-based ministry to the poor.

Thanks for reading!

Peace,
Rob What a Face
Back to top Go down
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:07 pm

joe61 wrote:

I can understand what you are saying brother Because I am not that far from ya

Tim
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 am

Looking forward to Vol. II !

(the Yes tribute album is hard to find, surprised it wasn't even on Amazon)
Back to top Go down
ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:28 pm

@ Guilty/Forgiven: That's because it hasn't been released yet. Evil or Very Mad

I'm not sure what the hold-up is. It's a label we've never worked with before (and probably will not work with again). They've had all the tracks for the album since early 2011, and for some reason it's not dropped. Oh well ...

We've already decided that whether that tribute project is ever released or not, we'll likely include "Parallels" (along with several other cover tunes, including our ambient prog version of John Michael Talbot's "Come, Worship the Lord"!) on an upcoming compilation project that will probably be released in 2012 sometime after "Touch the Sky, Vol. II" (which is in the final stages of recording and should be ready for a January mixdown).

Thanks for trying to track down "Parallels"! Were you able to find "The Flower King"?

Peace,
Rob What a Face
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:19 am

Admin note: I moved the comments about the broken old guys to the "The WORD..." forum. Feel free to comment there, and continue with the excellent prog-rock discussion here.

ProgPariah77

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 pm

UPDATE for "Parallels": The track is now available for full preview and individual purchase here:

Our new album - "Touch the Sky, Vol. II" - is well into the mixing stage, and will likely be released late in 2012. Artwork (by the amazing Ken Westphal) is "in the can" as well, so we're in the "home stretch."

Thanks to all who have an interest in Supernal Endgame!

Peace,
Rob What a Face
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Great news! Thanks for keeping us updated Rob.

Supernal Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernal Endgame   Supernal Endgame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernal Endgame
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next