Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Born Twice Records

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Born Twice Records Empty
PostSubject: Born Twice Records   Born Twice Records I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Does anybody know what releases "Born Twice Records" are going to release in the future?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 21600
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Born Twice Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Twice Records   Born Twice Records I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:08 pm

No clue. They do have a myspace site, but it is quiet about any future releases.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 21840
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Born Twice Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Twice Records   Born Twice Records I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:52 am

I haven't bought any of their other releases as they haven't put out anything that really interests me.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Born Twice Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Twice Records   Born Twice Records I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 am

I have the Jimmy Hotz disc ordered, but I don't have it yet. I would love to get the Vision discs, but just don't want to spend the money right now. I didn't even realize these titles were being released by a new label. I never really thought about who was releasing them.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Born Twice Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Twice Records   Born Twice Records I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:52 pm

I'm not really sure it is a "new" label per se. I was under the impression it was under the "Retroactive Records" umbrella. But I could be wrong (it happens all too often).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 21840
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Born Twice Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Twice Records   Born Twice Records I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 pm

It is still the Retroactive label. They started the 2nd label to kinda keep the metal and Jesus music era stuff separated. I think it's a good idea and keeps Retroactive as more of the hard rock/metal brand.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Born Twice Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Twice Records   Born Twice Records I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Agreed.

Born Twice Records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Twice Records   Born Twice Records I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Born Twice Records
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The Melting Pot - All other forms of Christian music go here!-
Jump to: