Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Letter Black CD news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

The Letter Black CD news Empty
PostSubject: The Letter Black CD news   The Letter Black CD news I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:26 pm

They just posted a blog that directs you to a page where they have 3 pre-order options to order the cd. The first is just the CD for $8, the second is a t-shirt and the cd for $18, and the final one is a t-shirt, CD, and cutoff gloves for $25 (I'm not really sure cutoff gloves are worth $7 lol). I also noticed the track listing is different than the list on Jesusfreakhideout.com. Instead of being 11 tracks, they upped it to 13 tracks. I'm really looking forward to this!!!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Letter Black CD news   The Letter Black CD news I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm going to guess that the extra songs are due to the fact that 3 of the songs from the EP are on the full length. This way, if you bought the EP, you are still getting a full album's worth of new songs.

$8 for a preorder? Not bad. Wonder what shipping will cost.....

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Letter Black CD news   The Letter Black CD news I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:19 pm

I tried ordering just the cd just to see how much shipping would cost, and it was $4.39 to deliver it to Georgetown. I'm not sure having preordering the cd by itself would be all that worth it since shipping is just over half the price of the cd. The cd and the shirt on the other hand might actually be worth it though, if you were into collecting band shirts like I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Letter Black CD news   The Letter Black CD news I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:06 pm

I might look into this. My son was really into them when we saw them with Skillet. He got a cd and a shirt (well, I got them, but he listens to/wears them The Letter Black CD news Icon_razz ). I didn't mind them live, either. Good band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Letter Black CD news   The Letter Black CD news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Letter Black CD news
Page 1 of 1