Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crystavox news

Go down 
+4
alldatndensum
rockerVu2
Staybrite
dale434445
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Roxx is releasing a remastered version the first cd with a DVD.
Clink on the link below for more.
http://www.roxxproductions.com/
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Quote :
The new release entitled, “The 20 Year Mix” will include a DVD and the “Best Of” songs released through Roxx Records/Roxx Productions.

Ok maybe it's just me, but I have a difficult time understanding how you can get a "best of" album with only two studio albums to select from. I don't do DVD's (unless they come as a bonus with a cd I'm already buying) cuz I usually will only watch them once. So I'm not sure I will be getting this. Don't get me wrong, I love the band, but I think I would be more interested in them remastering and rereleasing both studio albums with the bonus/live material on them.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm

The CDs of Crystavox I have are great.
What we need is a new Crystavox CD.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Unless the sound is drastically changed and improved, I won't get these. I am quite satisfied with my originals.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 am

I too am satisfied with the 2 albums I've got. But if they released a brand new album I'd be first in line.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:14 am

I don't think so. I'd beat you down good for a new album! Crystavox news Lol

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:43 am

Hey guys, I'm the first in the line for a new Crystavox. Crystavox news Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:58 am

Crystavox news 287212

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:15 pm

I to have both cds and would prefer a new album. Sounds like this is gonna be one of those deals were if they sell a lot and stuff then they would consider a new album. So it's all going to be up to the demand of this re-release
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 pm

ChosenOne wrote:
........ Sounds like this is gonna be one of those deals were if they sell a lot and stuff then they would consider a new album. So it's all going to be up to the demand of this re-release

For some reason that sounds like black-mail to me.
Buy this "greatest hits" package (you probably don't need) and if we sell enough copys we "might" go back into the studio and make another another album.
If the band wants to make new music they should do it, if not.....then don't. I don't see why it should matter if there is a "market" or not. If selling merchandise and making money is the main goal they should just give it up now, sorry Christian "hair metal" isn't "big" anymore.

ChosenOne

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:34 pm

It does sound like that a little bit but my guess is that is not the intention. I agree they should just make music if they feel led to it. I think it's more or less just wanting to gauge the interest of fans. I'll pass on this because I have the 2 cd's and am not much of a fan of "best of". If anything they could record a dreaded ep, release it on I-Tunes and other digital outlet to see how it goes. All I know it that the answer given to the "new music question" was that it wasn't in the cards right now but not ruled out
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:31 pm

I might have to get this as all I have is a Rad Rockers bootleg from this band.
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:10 pm

I only have the second album, "The Bottom Line", and would describe it as good but not great (I might give it a grade in the 75% range). How does "The Bottom Line" compare to the debut? Is the debut worth getting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:26 pm

The debut is way better then the Bottom Line. Classic glam metal at its best. The song "Home Again" is an awseom ballad and "Tough Boys" a great rocker. If you ever come across it, I would highly recommend getting it.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 pm

ChosenOne wrote:
The debut is way better then the Bottom Line. Classic glam metal at its best. The song "Home Again" is an awseom ballad and "Tough Boys" a great rocker. If you ever come across it, I would highly recommend getting it.

See now I would disagree. I thought "The Bottom Line" was much better then the debut record (not that either are bad IMO). I thought the first album was pretty decent but rather generic. "The Bottom Line" showed more original sounding compositions, and I thought it had better hooks.

Admin
alldatndensum

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Quote :
See now I would disagree. I thought "The Bottom
Line" was much better then the debut record (not that either are bad
IMO). I thought the first album was pretty decent but rather generic.
"The Bottom Line" showed more original sounding compositions, and I
thought it had better hooks.

Agreed! I far prefer "The Bottom Line" to the debut. The debut is nothing to sneeze at, though.

Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:17 am

I liked the Bottom Line as well but it just didn't have the glam that the s/t had. Honestly, thou they both are really good and this was just a band who was really good and left before thier time
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 am

I agree, both albums were awesome. I did prefer the s/t to "The Bottom Line" but it was a close call.

Fundy

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystavox news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystavox news   Crystavox news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down