Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Windows 7 Whopper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreams

Dreams

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Windows 7 Whopper Empty
PostSubject: Windows 7 Whopper   Windows 7 Whopper I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Quote :
Things always seem over the top in Japan, from the cartoons to camcorders and cell phones. It's almost no surprise that Microsoft has partnered with Burger King to sell a gigantic hamburger there.

The Windows 7 Whopper consist of seven stacked beef patties that measure over 5 inches in height, and the whole thing costs an appropriate ¥777
(or $8.55). It's available for seven days only, completing the run of sevens. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569268,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r4:c0.000000:b0:z5

1000 calories? Me wants one.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Windows 7 Whopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Whopper   Windows 7 Whopper I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:55 pm

7 patties of colon packing goodness, I gotta believe it is way over 1000 calories. The regular single patty whopper has around 650 calories (from what I saw with a quick internet search). I wouldn't surprise me if this thing is close to 4000 calories.

I get heart attack pains just looking at it.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Windows 7 Whopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Whopper   Windows 7 Whopper I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 pm

What a way to die! I'll take one of those with a large diet coke!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Windows 7 Whopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Whopper   Windows 7 Whopper I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:03 am

Wow that's enough food for some days.
Back to top Go down

Windows 7 Whopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Whopper   Windows 7 Whopper I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, more artery-clogging goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Windows 7 Whopper 676823
Back to top Go down

Windows 7 Whopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Whopper   Windows 7 Whopper I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:56 am

Wow. When I was younger and much more of a chow hound than I am now, I could barely finish a Wendy's triple. I don't think I could get even half of that monstrosity down.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Windows 7 Whopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Whopper   Windows 7 Whopper I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 pm

I would probably be able to get the whole thing down........but I doubt I could keep it down.
Windows 7 Whopper Icon_silent

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Windows 7 Whopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Whopper   Windows 7 Whopper I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:35 am

I could do it. I'd be miserable for hours, but I could do it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Windows 7 Whopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Whopper   Windows 7 Whopper I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:43 am

I think I could do it...but it would go right on thru-(holds nose and wipes watering eyes)...ewwww!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windows 7 Whopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Whopper   Windows 7 Whopper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 Whopper
Page 1 of 1