Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The proverbial hill has been crossed...

Go down 
+4
rockerVu2
Bsax
topshot rhit
sabidoo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

The proverbial hill has been crossed... Empty
PostSubject: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:36 am

Once upon a time in a land far, far away (Brush Creek, TN) there lived a miserable old couple. While this couple had 2 perfect and wonderful children, they decided that a third would be better...for tax purposes.
Heading to the garden , they noticed that even though the cabbage was rotting away, the drunken stork had indeed left a little bundle of poop. Buried beneath the poop, there was a fuzzy little man-child.

They had hoped to find a little Einstein, or Michelangelo or a child worth SOMETHING, but it was not to be. Instead they took the little troll and made do with what they had.

The child became known a Christopher, later Chris and MANY decades later, he became known as Alldatndensum. The talent, beauty and intellect all fell upon Alldat's older brother, but he was special and loved anyway. So special, that the county school system even designed the first short bus for him and the other mentally deranged children who's limited, feeble brains could only comprehend simplistic, heavy metal music. Now, those little short buses are used everywhere, for the retarded trolls. I'm sure you've all seen and/or ridden them.

Today, that worthless little man-child has morphed into a singing, bassist, "Hard Working Preacher Man". Today he also celebrates his induction into official OLD MAN status. That's right gang. Our wittle leader is now 40 frigging years old. Yall take time to wish him well now that he is a broken down, senior citizen who's hill of youth has been crossed, never again to be climbed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY! I love you.....

The proverbial hill has been crossed... 6557591mq4

The proverbial hill has been crossed... 40thBirthday_glitter

The proverbial hill has been crossed... Over-the-hill-gag-gift-t-shirt-litt

The proverbial hill has been crossed... BR5006

Some things you should stock up on while you're still able to get around.....

The proverbial hill has been crossed... Depends

The proverbial hill has been crossed... Bengay_6oz_enlarge

The proverbial hill has been crossed... Mobility%20Scooter%20Sunrise%20Medical%20Stirling%20Little%20Gem%204

I also heard a rumor that his wife is having a party. Guess who's coming..... Twisted Evil

The proverbial hill has been crossed... Attachment

The proverbial hill has been crossed... ZOMG-Manga-edit-oldgreg
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:36 am

Sniff... sniff... That was pretty touching coming from Sabidoo.

It's good to hear you've joined the more experienced crowd shall we say. I would have said more mature, but I think your brother killed that adjective for us.

I thoroughly enjoyed my 40th. I wondered what God had in store for the second half of my life and now I'm in prison. The proverbial hill has been crossed... Icon_eek

Bsax

Bsax

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:00 am

Happy Birthday Chris!!!! lol well at least he isn't his the half of a century mark yet - there is still more old to come The proverbial hill has been crossed... Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:20 am

Happy birthday Chris.

The proverbial hill has been crossed... 8

The proverbial hill has been crossed... 7

Even on this age you
The proverbial hill has been crossed... 948561
Back to top Go down
Dreams

Dreams

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Welcome to the 40 something club dude. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Happy 40th you old fart, put in your false teeth and have a big heaping helping of birthday cake.

The proverbial hill has been crossed... 11

The proverbial hill has been crossed... 6

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:26 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
The proverbial hill has been crossed... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Happy Birthday, Alldat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The proverbial hill has been crossed... 13074
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:55 pm

I've hard some hard weeks with my dad, and I haven't really had time to think about partying around the big 4-0. But, my wife pulled together a small party at
church. I had my Campus Life outreach tonight, and the kids bought me
some M&Ms and a Batman Pez dispenser (which will go in my Batman
themed studio). Saturday night, I got to go see a couple of bands play
with a buddy of mine. And, on top of it all, my awesome wife bought me
tickets to see Stryper on Oct. 30.

But, there are down sides, too. I threw my back out yesterday. I
spent the day taking care of my dad and driving him to his doctor at
the VA.

All in all, it's been a great day, though. And, you all helped make it awesome.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:08 am

WHOO HOO!!! I showed up just in time to snag the last piece of cake and give the birthday boy a big wet sloppy kiss.

Happy Birthday, old man. The proverbial hill has been crossed... Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:52 am

I can accept a sloppy kiss from you on my birthday. It's the other 364 days a year I wish you would stop trying to do that! The proverbial hill has been crossed... Icon_lol

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:48 am

Was it a Batman cake Tall Tyrion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The proverbial hill has been crossed...   The proverbial hill has been crossed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The proverbial hill has been crossed...
Page 1 of 1