Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Progressive Metal anyone?

Go down 
+4
Dreams
rockerVu2
Staybrite
Fundy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Progressive Metal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Progressive Metal anyone?   Progressive Metal anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 am

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/twinfusion

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Metal anyone?   Progressive Metal anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Not a huge fan of progressive music. And wasn't this that band with the confusing "new age" sounding faith statement?

Also.......what did cdbaby do to their site???? I'm not really digging their new layout too much.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Metal anyone?   Progressive Metal anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:44 am

I'm not really a fan of progressive metal.
Back to top Go down
Dreams

Dreams

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Metal anyone?   Progressive Metal anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Love progressive metal/rock. I purchased this release online....it's a little rough around the edges. And yes their comments on their site are a little weird.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Metal anyone?   Progressive Metal anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:04 am

Concur they seem to have some new age elements in their "Christianity"

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Metal anyone?   Progressive Metal anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Quote :
what did cdbaby do to their site???? I'm not really digging their new layout too much.

The new owners are giving it a facelift. Derek Silvers sold the company, and they have been working on updating the site ever since. They have a new look, and now you can buy MP3s of individual tracks rather than just the full album MP3s.

I'm not sure how I like the new look, but the site does seem to run faster for me.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Metal anyone?   Progressive Metal anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Maybe it was just this one time but I got a cd a lot faster. I ordered the Nine Lashes Cd at a time it was currently out of stock. Got an email on a Monday that it was back in and ready to be shipped and received it by Thursday. Before it usually took 5-6 days to get it. The only thing I miss is being able to see the new arrivals by date
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Metal anyone?   Progressive Metal anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:38 pm

I do like the fact that you can hear the sound samples directly from the site now. That is a cool feature. I do noticed that if you click on the "hear/listen to all songs" button at the bottom it will just continue to play the samples over after you have heard each one. I wonder how many times it would do that before it shuts off.

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Metal anyone?   Progressive Metal anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Not impressed with Twin Fusion. I listened to the samples some while back before the CDBaby facelift, and I thought besides the poor production values, it also just didn't sound that great. I may eventually add that to my collection for completeness' sake, but it likely won't be for a long while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Metal anyone?   Progressive Metal anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progressive Metal anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: