Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decyfer Down Question

Go down 
+4
alldatndensum
topshot rhit
rockerVu2
silentthunder89
8 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Decyfer Down Question Empty
PostSubject: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:39 am

So I just saw on JesusFreakHideout that they changed the date for release to May 5th. Is there any truth to this? Because I haven't seen any blog posts or seen any bulletins about this.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:08 am

Silentthunder, I will ask Decyfer Down why they changed the date of release.
I hope the band will given an answer.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:16 am

The new single is pretty good. Sounds like DD mixed with Fighting Instinct - imagine that. If our signal is back up by Sunday maybe you'll hear it. Otherwise I think it officially releases to radio Feb 6.

rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Decyfer Down just posted a new blog at MySpace about preorder "Crash".
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Yeah I just saw that. I'm totally jumping all over that deal. Its not everyday you get the opportunity to order it for $6.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:17 pm

$6? I might have to snag that myself!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:02 pm

too bad musichristian likes to RIP off CDNs and make a profit on shipping!

also for people pre-ordering there is a coupon code for $5 off..

wemissu

found on google, so don't know if it will work.

gave it a try myself to make shipping reasonable!
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:47 am

I'm sure the release date is right. It was actually supposed to be out by now but with the departure of Caleb Oliver that delayed the album. I see that they are hooking up with Skillet & Disciple for a tour so I'm sure they will play newer songs. I saw em last year on the Comatose tour and the 2 new songs they played were very good.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:52 am

Quote :

What is the difference in cost for Canadians versus USA residents. Contrary to Canadian beliefs, our postal service does charge more for shipping to our northern neighbors. It shouldn't be a huge difference, however, for one CD.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:41 am

Silentthunder is right.
The release of Decyfer Down's "Crash" will be released on May 5th.

$ 6 is not bad for a CD.
My only complain is you have to wait a long time before you finally get the CD.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:54 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :

What is the difference in cost for Canadians versus USA residents. Contrary to Canadian beliefs, our postal service does charge more for shipping to our northern neighbors. It shouldn't be a huge difference, however, for one CD.

I don't know man, I just sent Ahlitah a letter (to Canada) and the postage was over 70 cents. Not as bad as mailing to Europe, but still more then sending stuff to Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:27 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :

Its not a huge diff. It should cost about $3-4 for 1 cd.

Musichristian wants $8 for 1 cd. where they make a $4-5 profit.

And its not contrary to CDN beliefs, we know if costs more to ship to Canada, but most places think its costs ALOT more and try to make a profit on it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:19 pm

What I'm getting at is that many times even we in the USA get hosed by online retailers who make money off their shipping. It isn't just you guys.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:20 pm

Oh, if you find any more promo codes for Musichristian.com, please post them. The "wemissu" code has expired. Glad I got to use it for the new Red CD first.

Back to top Go down
Ahlitah

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:08 pm

yes alldat, I know you guys sometimes get ripped off by shipping too. But we almost always get ripped off here! You can always join me in my ranting Thumbs Up

promo code expired? hmm glad I used it already!!

well you can do what I did, and google for musichristian promo codes!

but if I do find any, I can post them.

maybe start a sticky with just promo codes for stores? there is not that many that use promo codes at the moment for christian stuff, but it can be handy to have reference when your ordering.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:38 am

If you want to hear the new Decyfer Down single, here ya go!

http://wm.allaccess.com/allaccess/decyfadi.wma

Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Decyfer Down just released the "new" ep with the new vocals. Its hard to listen to Crash without Caleb's voice singing the lyrics, but it definitely is an interesting blend.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:23 am

alldatndensum wrote:
If you want to hear the new Decyfer Down single, here ya go!

A serious lack of power in the new singers voice compared to Calebs. Of course that doesn't suprise me to much as I have that Fighting Instinct album he sang on and it's very mellow throughout. This guy had better learn how to sing a little harder now. Decyfer Down could've definitely done better on a replacement.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Yeah, It sounds like Josh's voice is best utilized for more bluesy type music. He does have a great sense of pitch though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decyfer Down Question   Decyfer Down Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decyfer Down Question
Page 1 of 1