Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now that lala REALLY sux.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Now that lala REALLY sux..... Empty
PostSubject: Now that lala REALLY sux.....   Now that lala REALLY sux..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:24 pm

....where do you go to swap CDs? I would like to try the new Music Boomerang site, but it appears to be by invite only right now. I've signed up for the newsletter and all, but I haven't received anything. I must not be on the "A list".

Do any of you use SwapACD? I've tried it in the past and got little to no results. I like their book and DVD swapping sites much better.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23449
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Now that lala REALLY sux.....   Now that lala REALLY sux..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:58 pm

I looked at SwapACD but it didn't look like there was enough stuff I was interested in at the time for me to bother.
Lala has certainly decided it is pretty much done with trading. I have like a 7 cd credit, and I don't expect I will ever even see another trade there (they have actually made it difficult to put new things on your wants list).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Now that lala REALLY sux.....   Now that lala REALLY sux..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:06 pm

Most of the focus is on MP3 sales and uploading your tunes to their site so you can stream them anywhere. I could see the advantage of being able to store your music there to keep from cluttering up the hard drive. But, what do you do when Lala decides that this isn't what they want to do. They redo the site at least once (sometimes twice) a year and change everything. They claim that trading is still important to them, but they have done nothing to help people do that.

When it opens to the public, I am checking out Music Boomerang. It is supposed to be a CD trading site designed for traders by traders. I am looking forward to it myself.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Now that lala REALLY sux.....   Now that lala REALLY sux..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:43 pm

How cool it must be to trade your CDs on a place like Lala or other places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that lala REALLY sux.....   Now that lala REALLY sux..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now that lala REALLY sux.....
Page 1 of 1