Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How high will gasoline go?

Go down 
+4
Staybrite
sabidoo
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

How high will gasoline go? Empty
PostSubject: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:50 am

Find out!

http://biz.yahoo.com/cnnm/080311/031008_gas_prices.html

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:00 am

Here the prices of gasoline are getting higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:05 am

At this point, I would cherish $3/gal diesel fuel. The last I bought was yesterday at $3.759/gal. it's already over $4 in the northeast. Anybody care to fill my tanks for me? A mere $800.00 will do it...EVERY OTHER FREAKIN' DAY!

Thank You, E.P.A.
I say it's time to rape the Rocky Mountains, wash out the Gulf of Mexico and drill straight through the skulls of the carribou in Alaska.

According to geological studies, there is enough crude under Colorado to hold us for roughly 1000 years at current usage. That much more in the Gulf of Mexico, AND in Alaska. And just this week, it seems a supply larger even than those was found underneath N. Dakota, S. Dakota and Montana. We could put the middle East out of business YESTERDAY if the EPA would get out of the way and stop hugging the trees.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:14 am

I wouldn't be surprised to see over $4 a gallon this year. This time next year it will be over $4 a gallon, and we will be lamenting the inevitable approach of $5 a gallon.
As long as we are acting as police in Iraq, maybe we need to help offset the war deficit by helping ourselves to some oil.

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:10 am

The big question still remains. IF the prices of oil are because George Bush "takes care of his friends", then who will get the blame when the flopsy twins (Hitlery and Hussein) take over?
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5330
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:29 pm

In the UK it's £1.10 a litre.......

I think there's 3.785 litres to a us gallon, and we pay £1.10 a litre in the uk. Which means £4.16 a gallon, which doubled makes $8 a gallon. No wonder I walk to work!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Fundy wrote:
.....which doubled makes $8 a gallon. No wonder I walk to work!

That would be nice, but at 21 miles (thats almost 34 kilometers) one way I would have to get up really early to make it to work on time.
Surprised

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:59 am

We pay $ 9 for one gal.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5330
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:53 am

Staybrite wrote:
Fundy wrote:
.....which doubled makes $8 a gallon. No wonder I walk to work!

That would be nice, but at 21 miles (thats almost 34 kilometers) one way I would have to get up really early to make it to work on time.
Surprised

That's a poor excuse! lol!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:02 am

Gary, when you walk daily to your work you never have to go the the gym anymore.
You can ask if your wife comes with the car to pick you up after work.
Or take your bike to go to work. lol!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:24 am

Gary, I drive 36 miles one way! I definitely am not walking, riding a bicycle, or getting a horse for those distances!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:19 pm

Don't blame you brother. That's kind of a problem with living in such a large country. All these Europeans talking about walking....that might work for us as well if our entire country was only the size of Maryland.
lol!

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:35 am

lol! Driving 36 miles on a horse ..............

That's not human to do that.
We always wonder who's who?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:42 am

Off the subject kind of.... who is the best vote this year, in your opinion ? And, obviously, you don't have to say, cuz that might start a political argument (which I don't even want)... I'm just curious, cuz I hate politics, but I do vote and this year is THE hardest ever ! You can PM me with your vote if you'd rather.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:06 pm

apologetixfreak wrote:
Off the subject kind of.... who is the best vote this year, in your opinion ? And, obviously, you don't have to say, cuz that might start a political argument (which I don't even want)... I'm just curious, cuz I hate politics, but I do vote and this year is THE hardest ever ! You can PM me with your vote if you'd rather.

How high will gasoline go? Ballot

Seems pretty simple to me. There is not even one candidate worth my vote.

And don't give me that wasted speech about if you don't vote you can't complain, not voting IS my way of complaining.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:43 pm

sabidoo wrote:

How high will gasoline go? Ballot

Seems pretty simple to me. There is not even one candidate worth my vote.

Yup, would have to completely agree with that one.
I am thinking about writing in "Mickey Mouse"

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:33 am

But at the same time, not voting would definitely help Emperor Obama take his throne. We must unite to defeat the Dark Side.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:32 pm

I heard that a conservative republican (writer, or radio host) was suggesting that we should support Obama, because he was convinced that the Democrats would run the country so badly for the next 4 years that the people would demand a good conservative to step in and try to repair the damage. I think his stance was that McCain was so liberal he would just give the Republican party a "black eye" if he made it into office.

Now that is some extreme politics.

sabidoo

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:29 pm

Republicans will tell you to do that, but CONSERVATIVES won't. The way I see it, let either of the flopsy twins have the oral office, and what little is left of our once great nation will be gone in less than a year.

GOD HELP US ? ! ? ! ?
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:32 am

sabidoo wrote:
let either of the flopsy twins have the oral office
LOL. I liked the double entendre.

I got to see Hillary the other day at lunch. Not by my choosing but she was eating across the street from me. I certainly don't want either democrat, but maybe that talk show host is on to something. Let either of them mess up the country so bad and people will beg to get the dems out.

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 pm

There is a gas station war in my city...I just saw it for $3.07 a gallon.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 pm

I hope it gets that low and goes even lower. But, I don't expect it to stay there--especially since a lot of the oil in Alaska has now been leased out to Russia.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:01 am

We pay something like $1.25 a litre on average. I was 10, I guess, when it was below $1.

During the fuel crisis of 2008, I think, it hit $1.50 per litre out west. That was the summer we travelled cross-country Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:04 am

How high will gasoline go? Gas-pr11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How high will gasoline go?   How high will gasoline go? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How high will gasoline go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: