Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things removed from the body

Go down 
+3
MikeInFla
Xid
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Things removed from the body Empty
PostSubject: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 11:15 pm

Apparently when you get old, you have to have "old people" things removed from your body. LOL! I had a "Basal Cell Carcinoma" removed today. I think I have more but I'm not sure. They're gonna give me a good check over to make sure. Apparently they're caused by cumulative sun exposure in your younger years, pretty common and not a great big deal, but should still be removed in case the roots get too deep. They cut it out, cauterize it and stitch it up.  

Anyone else have one removed? Or anything similar?

Things removed from the body Basal10
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 11:26 pm

I haven't reached that stage yet.  We'll see.

Guilty/Forgiven likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 6:20 am

What a pain! As a fair skinned person I have had those cut off since I was 15! I’m prob due for a checkup.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 2:47 pm

I've never had one removed, but I hate the sun.  My wife has had at least 6 cut off and another dozen frozen off (over the last decade).  She actually has a few nasty little scars from the ones they've cut off (chest, leg, arms, top of head).

I have had a few troublesome skin-tags hacked off, but those aren't at all dangerous.... just a pain.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 4:08 pm

Apparently they cut a large slit for just a small carcinoma. Roots must've gone deep!

Things removed from the body 20231212

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 4:10 pm

Quote :
My wife has had at least 6 cut off 

I'd hate to do this 6 times, egads!

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 4:35 pm

More battle scars for your to make up stories for the grandkids.  Back in Vietnam...

Staybrite and Guilty/Forgiven like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 7:31 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 8:21 am

Hope it's gone now Guilty/Forgiven and it comes not back.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:23 pm

I haven't had anything like that yet.  I have a discoloration on my face at my right eyebrow, but my glasses conceal it.  If the doctors aren't worried about it, neither am I.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:18 pm

Quote :
They said they got it all, so that spot is done. But I may have other spots they need to look at.

Quote :
I haven't had anything like that yet.  I have a discoloration on my face at my right eyebrow, but my glasses conceal it.  If the doctors aren't worried about it, neither am I.
I have a couple of weird spots that I'm not worried about either, but the carcinomas are rampant in my family, so it was a matter of time for me.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:37 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :
They said they got it all, so that spot is done. But I may have other spots they need to look at.

Quote :
I have a couple of weird spots that I'm not worried about either, but the carcinomas are rampant in my family, so it was a matter of time for me.

If I were going to have anything removed, it would be the big purple spot on the side of my leg where I had one of my two blood clots.  I had several veins blow out because of the clot and they leaded blood.  So, my leg stays purple in that area.  The main valve in my leg is still leaking, so they cannot do surgery on that without fear of setting up worse clotting and possibly loosing a leg.  So, I wear a compression sleeve and use a machine used for lymphodema normally to get fluids out of my leg so that maybe, MAYBE that valve will one day repair itself and the discoloration from blood leakage will stop.

Ah, the joys of getting old!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
REF

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2023-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:40 am

Had skin cancer develop into a dime sized spot on my neck. Black seed oil got rid of it. It left a small scar and it comes back occasionally but, I just go back to the oil and it goes. I need to use it more religiously to get whatever depth it lies at. Once it disappears I forget to keep using it. Never had a problem until moving into the intensity of Texas sun and heat.
Back to top Go down
https://drumsinhisheart.weebly.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 12:38 pm

I had to get another cortisone shot in my foot for the Taylor's bunion I have.  Joy, joy.  Nothing like a shot in the joint of your pinky toe to start off your day and Christmas break right!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 2:04 pm

REF wrote:
Had skin cancer develop into a dime sized spot on my neck. Black seed oil got rid of it. It left a small scar and it comes back occasionally but, I just go back to the oil and it goes. I need to use it more religiously to get whatever depth it lies at. Once it disappears I forget to keep using it. Never had a problem until moving into the intensity of Texas sun and heat.

I've never heard of black seed oil.  What is it?

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 2:05 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I had to get another cortisone shot in my foot for the Taylor's bunion I have.  Joy, joy.  Nothing like a shot in the joint of your pinky toe to start off your day and Christmas break right!

My wife, my mom and my mother in law all get cortisone/steriod shots at least once a year for some joint or the other.  Apparently they only work if the doctor get's the exact right spot.

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2023-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:55 am

Staybrite wrote:
REF wrote:

I've never heard of black seed oil.  What is it?

It's an oil derived from Cumin seeds; cumin, as in the spice used in various cuisines, like Asian foods. I just put my finger over the top of the bottle, rub some in a couple times a day and the area just shrinks until it's gone. It had gotten about the size of a dime when I began applying the oil. I don't know the specific chemicals in the oil that fights the cancer but, it works, and apparently does for those who use it for this purpose. I have hardly put a dent in the bottle. I can feel it working, too. 

God has put thousands of things in nature to fight illness. It's pretty amazing.

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://drumsinhisheart.weebly.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:53 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Yeah a few years ago I had to get a shot for plantar fasciitis in the bottom of the foot. I asked the doc “can’t you just give it to me in the butt and it will work it’s way down?”.  Nope, had to be in the exact spot. It worked no more foot pain for several years now.

Last edited by MikeInFla on Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:57 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

My wife, my mom and my mother in law all get cortisone/steriod shots at least once a year for some joint or the other.  Apparently they only work if the doctor get's the exact right spot.

My podiatrist uses an ultrasound machine to spot where he needs to put the steriod shot.  Some goes around the bunion, and some has to go into the joint of my pinky toe.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:21 pm

I used to get cortisone shots in my spine. Hurt like hades, but sure did help. Until the discs begin to bulge, then nothing but surgery would help.

Got my stitches out today. Now to have them do a full body check to make sure I don't have anymore basal cell carcinomas... yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things removed from the body   Things removed from the body I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things removed from the body
Page 1 of 1