Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judea - Heart Of Stone

Go down 
+8
rockerVu2
rockinrandy
crucifyd
Normaniac
Black Rider
Fundy
alldatndensum
Staybrite
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Judea - Heart Of Stone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judea - Heart Of Stone   Judea - Heart Of Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 8:25 am

Welcome to CHM Steve.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Judea - Heart Of Stone   Judea - Heart Of Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:19 pm

kitkrusher wrote:
Yes Staybrite....I filled in for Robert Sweet in Titanic for about 10 shows in So Cal and Vegas....And yes Normandy recorded another album we never released called "Trial by Fire" around 2004....Roxx Records have shown interest in releasing it but not everyone in the behind it...

Well, I hope it does materialize for you.  It is a shame to have a project recorded and not shared.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
AtomicFan

AtomicFan

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2023-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Judea - Heart Of Stone   Judea - Heart Of Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 10:57 pm

kitkrusher wrote:
Yes Staybrite....I filled in for Robert Sweet in Titanic for about 10 shows in So Cal and Vegas....And yes Normandy recorded another album we never released called "Trial by Fire" around 2004....Roxx Records have shown interest in releasing it but not everyone in the behind it...

Speaking as a fan only, and one who has absolutely ZERO artistic ability, I will never understand why some artists would prefer to bury their music versus letting fans have access to purchase it. I would think having people who WANT to hear your music would be the ultimate achievement. I said this same thing about band members blocking the release of Heroz material

Anyway, hopefully you win out and get it released Smile

alldatndensum and Staybrite like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Judea - Heart Of Stone   Judea - Heart Of Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 11:40 am

Apparently that was the sad conclusion of the First Strike reissue as well.  Someone from the band didn't want it reissued.
So all the fans of the music just bootlegged it I'm sure.  Leaving the musicians with absolutely no compensation for their work (not that any musician from that era get's rich from reissue, but that's not my point).

alldatndensum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judea - Heart Of Stone   Judea - Heart Of Stone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judea - Heart Of Stone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2