Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+9
kerrick
rockerVu2
Normaniac
Hardkore
alldatndensum
topshot rhit
Fundy
Staybrite
MikeInFla
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

What are you watching? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 8:43 am

Woodlawn

Great movie based on a true story

topshot rhit likes this post

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 7:36 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
During this past week,  Jesus of Nazareth (1977 tv miniseries )

Ha! We just finished disc 1 tonight.

FINALLY got time to watch disc 2 over 2 weeks later. geek

Also managed The Greatest Show on Earth (1952) and the recent D&D movie.

Hardkore likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 5:38 pm

I finally finished The Night Agent.  I do hope they do another season of this.

I have finished season one of Star Trek:  Strange New Worlds and am slowly working on season 2.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:37 am

Haven’t started season 2 yet of Strange New Worlds. Right now still going thru Gunsmoke and there are so many episodes it might take a couple of years to see them all!

Last edited by MikeInFla on Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 4:08 pm

Edge of Tomorrow. Live , Die, Repeat

That was actually pretty good.

topshot rhit likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 3:48 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Edge of Tomorrow. Live , Die, Repeat

That was actually pretty good.

Agreed.  I've seen it like three times and still really enjoy it despite the fact that it stars Tom Cruise  Very Happy

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 3:49 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I finally finished The Night Agent.  I do hope they do another season of this.

I have finished season one of Star Trek:  Strange New Worlds and am slowly working on season 2.

The Night Agent is on my list of stuff to watch... hoping to get to it after my adult children move out... hopefully soon.  Laughing

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 9:06 pm

Blue Beetle

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 2:15 pm

The Whale (2022) with Brendan Fraser.  Incredibly sad, but touching movie.  Not sure I found myself agreeing with any of the characters, but touching none the less.  Sadly it has kind of an anti-religion bent to it (and some profanity)... so FYI. Incredible performance from Fraser, he deserved all the kudos he got from it. Probably one of the few times I agree with the Academy Awards regarding his "Best Male Actor" win.

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:33 pm

Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning

I am at the theater right now. The movie will be starting soon and I have the entire theater room to myself.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 5:36 pm

They Live

35th Anniversary showing via Fathom Events

MikeInFla and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 2:44 pm

Hardkore wrote:

I am at the theater right now. The movie will be starting soon and I have the entire theater room to myself.

Did anyone else show up?
I remember seeing "The Babe" (Babe Ruth movie staring John Goodman) in a theater in the early 90's and I was the only one there.  Even seen one or two theater movies with the wife where only one or two couples showed up.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 1:23 am

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

Did anyone else show up?
I remember seeing "The Babe" (Babe Ruth movie staring John Goodman) in a theater in the early 90's and I was the only one there.  Even seen one or two theater movies with the wife where only one or two couples showed up.
In VUE in Portsmouth, they realised that less people go to the cinema now, so they ripped out all the seats, put in bigger seats that recline, and made the tickets cheaper (£Cool.  That way more people come, it feels fuller, and the experience is better.

I remember seeing Robots with my wife years ago, and there was only 4 of us in the cinema.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 3:46 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

Did anyone else show up?
Yeah, I think it was about 5 to 10 minutes later a few people showed up. We were still in the preview trailers so they didn’t miss anything.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 9:27 pm

The Naked Spur (1953)
Shenandoah (1965)

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 3:35 pm

Star Trek Picard season 1
Finally was able to see this on dvd. Wow, that was incredible. Already seen season 2 so just have to wait for season 3 on dvd.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds season 1
That was awesome! Very cool show pre-Kirk on the Enterprise. As soon as the library gets season 2 , I will be checking that out.

alldatndensum, Staybrite and MikeInFla like this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 7:21 am

Well what I won’t be watching this weekend: college football! Disney and Spectrum fighting over channels and Disney has cut ESPN and SEC Network. I’m siding with Spectrum on this one. Trying to find a way to see some of the games for free on other outlets but everything I really want to see will be on ESPN.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:36 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Well what I won’t be watching this weekend: college football! Disney and Spectrum fighting over channels and Disney has cut ESPN and SEC Network. I’m siding with Spectrum on this one. Trying to find a way to see some of the games for free on other outlets but everything I really want to see will be on ESPN.
Usually I go out to eat and watch the game at a sports grill restaurant. Sure you pay for the food and are around some rowdy (at times) fans but at least I don’t have to deal with streaming services. Sometimes I will be lucky and the game will be on the local CBS station.

Staybrite and MikeInFla like this post

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 4:37 pm

Patriots Day - based on the Boston Marathon bombing

Good movie, solid ending…just didn’t care for all of the F bombs. I literally lost count.

Unbroken: Path to Redemption

Literally a sequel to Unbroken. Tells about his life after POW camp in Japan , coming back stateside up to giving his life to Christ and his visit back to Tokyo.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 2:18 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Star Trek Picard season 1
Finally was able to see this on dvd. Wow, that was incredible. Already seen season 2 so just have to wait for season 3 on dvd.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds season 1
That was awesome! Very cool show pre-Kirk on the Enterprise. As soon as the library gets season 2 , I will be checking that out.

I like the cast of Strange New Worlds except for the reoccuring visiting James T. Kirk.  The actor they have playing him is way too old as Kirk was the youngest Starfleet Captain.  This guy is at least 10 years older than he needs to be when he should take the Enterprise in a few years.  Also, this actor has none of the swagger and bravado that Kirk should have.  This is a plain white vanilla Kirk.

The rest of season two is pretty cool except for episode 9.  It is a full on musical episode.  What a waste of my time!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 2:29 am

The Creator
The director also directed Rogue One a number of years ago.  It was a cool movie, especially the special effects.  They were done really well.  The story was okay, but not the best (robot child needs to be protected blah blah blah).
Definitely the right length (2 hours 15 mins).  Any longer and it would have been too long, but it kept us entertained!

Afterwards we went to Tim Hortons, which was the first time I'd been in to one.  Actually they've only been on the south coast for a short while, so I didn't know they existed before then.  Food was good - I feel fat Very Happy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 7:55 pm

Dial M for Murder

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 11:16 am

Anyone else watching Ashoka?  It has turned out to be the live action Star Wars: Rebels show with a few hints of Star Wars: Clone Wars in places.  I am diggin' that they have brought Thrawn to live action as well.  I would love for them to do a Thrawn trilogy of movies.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 2:29 pm

House - Season 2

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 8:30 am

Star Trek Picard season 3
Awesome show, just didn’t care for all of the times they used the lords name in vain.

Elvis
Like above, great movie, but how ever many times they say the GD took me out of it. I have to wonder if he actually talked like that or not.

The Greatest Story Ever Told
It has been a long time since I had seen this one. I had forgotten who played John the Baptist in it…Charlton Heston.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next