Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raluces

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2021-06-08

Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all Empty
PostSubject: Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all   Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 9:51 pm

These are the 2 docs dealing with experiments testing if waters "curve" around a ball of 6371 km or if they are "flat" .

The results show'em as being flat , the calculations on how much the water should "curve" are as follows : 8 inches per mile X mile distance . 

If waters are flat on these locations these experiments where conducted , waters are flat >>>all around the world<<< , and since the world is covered 75 % on water you figure out if it can be "a ball" or not ... these experiments can be repeated infinitely , the results will always be the same , but the "scientific stablishment" will never accept it , but "the damage has been done"

As with the other topic I posted about this subject : I WILL NOT REPLY NOR COMMENT ANYTHING ELSE HERE and if you consider it necessary or convenient , LOCK the thread , but please don´t delete it .  Watch if you want it , MORE experiments with the absence of curvature of water will come in the future , but fact is : Truth canNOT be hidden forever ... Bible verses to check about the True Cosmology of our Universe : 

Joshua 10 : 11 to 13 , Isaiah 66 : 1 , Job 38 : 14 , Matthew 24 : 29 , Daniel 4 : 10 and 11 , Job 9 : 7 (old translations) and Revelations 6 : 13

So I'm DONE about this subject here and I´ll NOT reply or comment anything else here . Thanks .

Last edited by Staybrite on Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Video Link Removed by Admin)
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all   Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 3:06 pm

Wait, isn't this the same as your other "NOT a Discussion Topic" post?

deathisgain likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all   Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 10:21 pm

We have asked you nicely not to delve into this territory. Seeing that you do not care about what this cmunity or the board leadership want, I am removing your privilege to be here.  I am done with this foolishness.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Black Rider, MikeInFla, kerrick, deathisgain and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all   Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a discussion Topic and I'll end it once and for all
Page 1 of 1