Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Honor & Glory.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Honor & Glory. Empty
PostSubject: Honor & Glory.   Honor & Glory. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 8:15 am

Honor & Glory is a worship band comprised of Kevin Young, Josiah Prince, and Joey West, veteran musicians who are best known as members of the hard rock band Disciple.

The venture into vertically-directed lyrics backed by a melodicism that is right at home in a corporate worship setting might seem surprising on the surface, but it's a move that makes perfect sense given each of the band members' histories. All three musicians have put in years of service in local churches and have long been passionate worshippers of God through their music. "Where the mission of Disciple is to reach the unreachable, the vision of Honor & Glory is to create a musical atmosphere where hearts, minds, souls, and voices center on the greatness and wonders of our amazing God through worship," lead singer Kevin Young explains.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Honor & Glory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor & Glory.   Honor & Glory. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 8:55 am

I have heard one song from them so far, and it was pretty mild.  I am hoping that they ad a rock element to it.  I also pray they don't fall into the worship music bubble and forget how to rock.

Josiah Prince is working with Kutless on their next album trying to help them bring back their rock fans.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Honor & Glory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor & Glory.   Honor & Glory. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 10:38 am

I'll be interested to see what Kutless can come up with, they really aren't the same band since when they rocked.

rockerVu2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Honor & Glory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor & Glory.   Honor & Glory. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 2:51 pm

I love this. It sounds much like what Lordchain do with their alternating between rock and worship.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Honor & Glory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor & Glory.   Honor & Glory. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 8:25 am

What we need is very hard rocking worship Honor & Glory.

When Kuless was a rock band I loved them so much more than since they changed to the worship songs.

I love that news that Josua is working to a new rocking album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honor & Glory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor & Glory.   Honor & Glory. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honor & Glory.
Page 1 of 1