Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What impact has the corona virus on you?

Go down 
+20
Samson
mr.electric40
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
Hardkore
Driven
Fundy
Jen5
Staybrite
Black Rider
MikeInFla
bassdude
topshot rhit
Normaniac
Oldiesmann
Dynamis
alldatndensum
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 4:07 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Well, I'm scheduled to get my first COVID-19 vaccine shot tomorrow. Since I know I'm not worth being microchipped, I should be fine  Very Happy

Let us know when  you grow a third ear, or nostril.   Thumbs Up

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 3:07 am

lol!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 3:04 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Well, I'm scheduled to get my first COVID-19 vaccine shot tomorrow. Since I know I'm not worth being microchipped, I should be fine  Very Happy

Got my first shot (Moderna) . . . no strange side-effects other than wanting to sing Jolene a lot  lol!

FYI, Dolly Parton donated $1 million to COVID-19 research and that money was used for the funding the vaccine from Moderna. Oh, and she had a song called Jolene.

Staybrite, rockerVu2 and MikeInFla like this post

Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 4:02 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Got my first shot (Moderna) . . . no strange side-effects other than wanting to sing Jolene a lot  lol!

FYI, Dolly Parton donated $1 million to COVID-19 research and that money was used for the funding the vaccine from Moderna. Oh, and she had a song called Jolene.

Was it this version?

MikeInFla, Through The Dark Radio and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 8:19 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Shocked ROTFL

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 3:55 am

You could always have this version stuck in your mind

alldatndensum and Through The Dark Radio like this post

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 1:19 pm

deathisgain wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Was it this version?

Just remember . . . if you can play it slow, you can play it slower  Twisted Evil

alldatndensum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 1:19 pm

24 hours after the first vaccine shot and I've just had my upper arm being sore. So not bad.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 9:28 pm

Looks like we're getting out statewide mask mandate lifted on Friday.  WOOT!

https://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/gianforte-to-lift-mask-mandate-friday-signs-covid-19-liability-shield/article_ba398435-f1ea-54e2-b842-186006c0550c.html

alldatndensum, Staybrite, kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 4:00 pm

24 hours after the first vaccine shot and I've just had my upper arm being sore. So not bad.

That's good news.  My wife went ahead and signed up for the shots as well.  If she survives I will sign up too.  We are getting ready to move into a community with a lot of people in their 60's and 70's and wouldn't want to get one of them sick.  Also I expect it will be mandatory in the next year (or so) to have the shots if you want to be able to fly.

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 12:12 pm

My wife gets her second shot later today and I should get my second one next week.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 4:12 pm

I actually get my first shot this coming Friday.  The school system is offering them.  They have scheduled all the students to work from home that day and the day when we get our second one.

Even though I had this the first of January, I still cannot smell.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1454
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 9:18 pm

I have to take this goofy Covid test pre-shift on the workplace app.  I just noticed a couple of weeks ago that there are six stupid questions.   Mad One of these days, this idiocy might end.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 7:02 am

Staybrite wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Shocked ROTFL

I was afraid that your side effects would include wearing blonde wigs and getting a boob job!

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 7:05 am

deathisgain wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Was it this version?

MikeInFla wrote:
You could always have this version stuck in your mind

The slowed down version is kinda bluesy and actually works.  It makes the lyrics seem more desperate about losing your man to Jolene.

I like the metal version, but they should have tried to keep those bluesy licks in the intro instead of going so heavy.  It would have thrown people for a loop when it really kicked in.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Here is a chuckle for you:
School system wrote:
Band students will be required to wear a medical mask with a slit in it that their mouthpiece can fit through during band class. The school is providing these masks. The expectation is that all students in band classes are now masked, and students must comply with this new procedure for their safety, as well as the safety of everyone else.

Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 9:28 pm

Madness.

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 3:12 am

topshot rhit wrote:
School system wrote:
Band students will be required to wear a medical mask with a slit in it that their mouthpiece can fit through during band class. The school is providing these masks. The expectation is that all students in band classes are now masked, and students must comply with this new procedure for their safety, as well as the safety of everyone else.
This is as ludicrous as the leftist governors insisting that restaurant patrons don their masks in between bites. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 5:13 pm

Had my second shot a couple of weeks ago and no side effects other than sore arm.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 2:18 pm

Had my second shot a couple of weeks ago and no side effects other than sore arm.

Great news! cheers

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 3:19 am

topshot rhit wrote:
School system wrote:
THIS can't be true. Surely it's fake news? Tell me this is fake news topshot.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 5:43 am

Planet earth has truly become Bizarro World.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 12:43 pm

I had my first Pfizer shot yesterday with no side effec......qWIEH*208y(*#&*FOU&^&^%OIUHFI31!!@@!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 4:43 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I had my first Pfizer shot yesterday with no side effec......qWIEH*208y(*#&*FOU&^&^%OIUHFI31!!@@!

lol!

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 7:46 am

Jen5 wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:
School system wrote:
THIS can't be true. Surely it's fake news? Tell me this is fake news topshot.
I wish, but it's a direct quote from the email sent to parents.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What impact has the corona virus on you?
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next