Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AntiSpy Soft Virus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

AntiSpy Soft Virus Empty
PostSubject: AntiSpy Soft Virus   AntiSpy Soft Virus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Just want to warn everyone that there is a new computer virus called "AntiSpy Soft". Following is a detailed account of what the virus is about:

"Antispyware Soft or Anti-Spyware Soft is a typical rogue anti-spyware which was noticed to be circulating on the internet in the middle of April. As computer experts say, Anti-Spyware Soft spreads itself via Trojan viruses that infiltrate computers through security vulnerabilities found. After this secret infiltration, the same Trojans
change Computer’s Registry and make this program launched every time computer boots up.

Malicious activity of Antispyware Soft involves generating fabricated popup alerts and free system scanners just after this malware is installed. As soon as people log on, it always reports about dangerous cyber threats detected during its existence on the machine."

I accidentally downloaded the thing and it is real nasty- I couldn't open any programs at all without receiving an error message. Had to do a complete system restore to get rid of it. Just wanted to warn everyone...
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

AntiSpy Soft Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: AntiSpy Soft Virus   AntiSpy Soft Virus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:32 am

Thanks for the word on this! Everyone pay attention to any links that people send you on Facebook, MySpace or in your email. If you get any emails or messages on a social networking site that is nothing but a link and no text, it is probably not worth clicking on. Most people will give you a short message if they really are sending you a link to check out.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

AntiSpy Soft Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: AntiSpy Soft Virus   AntiSpy Soft Virus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:01 pm

How frustrating. Thanks for the head's up.

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

AntiSpy Soft Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: AntiSpy Soft Virus   AntiSpy Soft Virus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Quote :
Thanks for the word on this! Everyone pay attention to any links that
people send you on Facebook, MySpace or in your email. If you get any
emails or messages on a social networking site that is nothing but a
link and no text, it is probably not worth clicking on. Most people
will give you a short message if they really are sending you a link to
check out.

That is probably how I picked it up by clicking on an infected link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

AntiSpy Soft Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: AntiSpy Soft Virus   AntiSpy Soft Virus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Thanks for the warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AntiSpy Soft Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: AntiSpy Soft Virus   AntiSpy Soft Virus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AntiSpy Soft Virus
Page 1 of 1