Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stryper CD Name Revealed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Stryper CD Name Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Stryper CD Name Revealed   Stryper CD Name Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:57 am

Quote :
According to a recent interview Stryper's new project, is tentatively titled Murder by Pride, and will be released this summer, with a U.S. and possible overseas tour to follow.

Here is a quote from Michael Sweet:
"Sometimes we are murdered by our pride, and our own pride overtakes everything else in our life and we are blinded to that,"..."So many times our pride overtakes what we are supposed to do as believers." Sweet invited Scholz to play on Stryper's Murder by Pride album, which features a new version of Boston's "Peace of Mind." Sweet expects the song to be the first single released to radio stations nationwide.

Read the whole interview here Stryper.net or New Man Magazine

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Stryper CD Name Revealed   Stryper CD Name Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:47 am

Now I hope to hear the old Stryper sound in "Murder By Pride".
With a lot of Oz' cool guitarwork.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Stryper CD Name Revealed   Stryper CD Name Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Kind of "edgy" name, like the cover art for their last album.
But quite honestly I don't really care what they call it just as long as it rocks.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Stryper CD Name Revealed   Stryper CD Name Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:23 am

Looking forward to this, even though I'm still a bit apprehensive about the sound. But hey, I'd buy it even if it was a dud! It's Stryper! It may not be as rocky as their old stuff, but they sure know how to write a good hook!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Stryper CD Name Revealed   Stryper CD Name Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:43 am

I liked their old stuff, and I liked their new stuff. For me, mixing the two styles would draw a lot more of their old crowd while still appealing to a younger generation.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Stryper CD Name Revealed   Stryper CD Name Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:18 am

The older Stryper stuff sounds still great.
To be honest I never disliked "Reborn"
True "Reborn has a different sound that the old Stryper stuff, but these guys are some years older when they recorded "Reborn".
I am curious to listen how "Murder By Pride" sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stryper CD Name Revealed   Stryper CD Name Revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stryper CD Name Revealed
Page 1 of 1