Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Have You Ever" Game

Go down 
+9
Hardkore
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Xid
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 4:55 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
No I don't think I had ever noticed that.

Have you ever noticed that those couple people are usually the coolest on the whole forum?

There are more than a couple.  I was waiting for a new question.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 5:10 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Why yes that exact thing happened to me yesterday! (No it didn't...of course it didn't...you weren't really expecting someone to say yes....but that is a crazy random thing, I'm assuming that happened to you?)
Yes, Wednesday to be exact.  On a related note, I love my pressure washer.

I was guessing that was the case.  Sounds like a lot of fun....NOT

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 5:11 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
No I don't think I had ever noticed that.

Have you ever noticed that those couple people are usually the coolest on the whole forum?

There are more than a couple.  I was waiting for a new question.

FINE!

Have you ever had a broken limb that required a cast?  What stoopid thing were you doing that caused said broken limb?

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Ummmm.......maybe I should let someone else answer that as everyone here already knows what happened!

lol! 

I was out geocaching in the big city of Tuscaloosa, AL with a group.  We had parted ways and were headed home.  I stopped for a geocache that was super easy or so I thought.  I walked down a bank covered in loose pine needles.  I walked back up, and started back down.  I slipped and broke my ankle.  I had 8 permanent screws, a steel plate, a wire running through the ball of the ankle, and three metal ankles on the bottom of my foot to reattach the tendons installed.  I am a cyborg!

DISCLAIMER:  Geocaching is a sport for only the most ultra cool and sophisticated people!

Have you ever lost something while on vacation other than money?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:13 pm

I left a pair of glasses at a hotel once.  They were my backup pair, so I didn't really miss them until I was unpacking.

Have you ever intentionally tried to stir up trouble on Facebook or on an internet forum?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Yes, and yes!!!  Depending on who it was, sometimes it was great fun.  However, I have gotten to the point that I really don't want the drama it causes.

Have you ever driven over three hours just to eat at a restaurant you like?

Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:28 am

Not three hours but I have waited at a restaurant with a group for a birthday dinner for almost 2 hours just to get our table for 10.

Have you ever ridden a train a long distance?

(My wife is currently on a train from St Louis to Chicago with her best friend for a friend-cation)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:44 am

Except for a theme park, I have never ridden a train!

Have you ever seen someone naked in public?

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:29 am

Yes.  Fortunately, it's just been babies getting away from their momma and/or daddy after getting a diaper changed  Very Happy

Have you ever had an item you purchased in a vending machine get stuck?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Just last week, actually. A bag of sunflower seeds. I just shook the machine and they fell.

Have you ever been drunk?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:49 pm

No, but when I was younger my mom made a mean rum cake and there was one time I'm not so sure she cooked the rum down enough to cook out the alcohol.  Best cake EVER!!!

Have you ever passed gas audibly during a church service?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:38 am

Service, no.  Youth event, yes!  We were having our Christmas party and I was talking to some of the kids.  I was sitting kinda laid back in my plastic folding chair and out it slipped.  One of my girls who is very straight-laced and proper just looked at me, giggled, and asked, "Did you fart?".  It was hilarious!

Have you ever sneaked into an event or building where you were supposed to pay to get in?

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:26 am

Not that I can think of, but I have slipped backstage at a concert with some friends who all had passes by pretending to show one. So maybe that is a yes.

Have you ever sent a very personal (take that however you will) email/text to the wrong person?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 1:21 pm

Yep. I once sent the following:

"I miss you and can't wait till your home! Love you sexy pants!"

to my son's soccer coach...

Have you ever wet the bed as an adult?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 2:14 pm

Sadly 'tis true.

Have you ever been poked in the eye with a stick through a hole in a fence at a mental hospital?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Uh, no.

Have you ever been trying to think of one of these questions but all that came to mind were song lyrics?

On a related note...have you ever really, really, really ever loved a woman?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Yes. I always have song lyrics in my head. In my he-e-ead, Zombie, Zombie, Zombie-eh-eh-eh-o-o-o-doo-doo-doo

Have you ever fallen asleep at work?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Xid wrote:
Sadly 'tis true.

Have you ever been poked in the eye with a stick through a hole in a fence at a mental hospital?

Lol...
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Fallen asleep at work?  Sure have!  When I worked for Bridgestone, I would get done early and just sit down to rest.  I drifted off one day and one of the guys changed CDs in my CD player and swapped the rest around in the cases.  Oh, I was so mad and so relieved that they didn't do something worse.

Have you ever pranked someone while they slept?

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:03 am

Oh yeah!  At camp there was a guy who would have slept through a bomb hitting his cabin.  We relocated his mattress in one of the girls' cabins shortly before it would have been time to wake up (meaning all the girls had already been awake for about an hour because teenage girls in the 80s needed a lot of time each morning to build the infrastructure to support their hair.).

Have you ever allowed yourself to be pranked as an accomplice for a prank on someone else?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:55 am

Technically, I think so.

April Fool's Day last year, a coworker and I wrote disciplinary actions for each other and sent a picture to our spouse. My wife flipped!

Have you ever burned dog poo in a bag on someone's porch?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:58 pm

No, but some guys I knew did and were charged with arson.

Have you ever seen a full circle rainbow?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 3:18 pm

No, but I saw one that was close (probably over 270 degrees as opposed to 360), it looks a bit freaky.

Have you ever been in a movie theater to watch a movie and been the only person there? (that is, saw the movie with nobody else in the theater).

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 8:50 am

Yep. Before we adopted our son, my wife was at an all-day training on a Saturday. It was the first hot Saturday of the spring and I knew people would be swimming and doing stuff outside so I went to the movies thinking there would be a small crowd. I think it was like a 3:00 matinee and I think it was Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian.

Have you ever read a book a second time right after finishing it the first time?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:21 am

Yes!  I've read The Hobbit back to back.

Have you ever swallowed a bug?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Have You Ever" Game
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next