Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Game...

Go down 
+4
alldatndensum
Staybrite
MikeInFla
Fundy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 9:24 am

Spot the Fundy (and his daughter!)

My daughter is in it for about a second, and me slightly less!  (She has a white bobble hat on).

Obviously this now means I'm famous, so if you would like my autograph, just private message me.

Next year I plan to be in the next film for as much as 2 seconds.

santa 

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

alldatndensum, rockerVu2, MikeInFla, deathisgain and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 9:32 am

Just think! If you double your time with each sequel you'll have 4 seconds on part 3!

Staybrite and Fundy like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 9:41 am

Holy moly cow I had to watch that thing four times before I spotted the two of you.  Dang that was brief.  Neither of you could be bothered to actually push the barn up to the old guys house but you were more than willing to hang around in the background and take some credit huh?
lol!

Fundy and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 10:00 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Just think! If you double your time with each sequel you'll have 4 seconds on part 3!
lol!   That's the plan.  Then... then world domination.  bounce

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 10:02 am

Staybrite wrote:
Holy moly cow I had to watch that thing four times before I spotted the two of you.  Dang that was brief.  Neither of you could be bothered to actually push the barn up to the old guys house but you were more than willing to hang around in the background and take some credit huh?
lol!

lol!  We were on set for 4 hours to get a 1 second clip.  Still, we got free pizza, mince pies and coke, so it's not all bad!
New Game... Img-2010

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

rockerVu2 and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 10:22 am

That actually sounds like quite a bit of fun.  And mince pies to boot!
Now, have you ever been an extra and not even seen yourself in the final cut?

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 11:20 am

Nope, this is the only time I've ever been an extra.  I do think about the original Jabba The Hutt guy in the Star Wars movie (was it The Empire Strikes Back... I don't recall).  He must have been a bit annoyed, as he had quite a good scene and was completed cut from the film.

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 1:21 pm

Fundy wrote:
Nope, this is the only time I've ever been an extra.  I do think about the original Jabba The Hutt guy in the Star Wars movie (was it The Empire Strikes Back... I don't recall).  He must have been a bit annoyed, as he had quite a good scene and was completed cut from the film.

Oh yes, he was even in costume and everything.  lol!

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 8:26 pm

Fundy wrote:

I was an extra in an actual movie years ago.  If you every see the movie "Billy" that was about the early years of Billy Graham's ministry, you can see my silhouette in the back of the theater scene and my balding head in the front of the theater scene.  They had all the extras move around to shoot the scene two different ways so that they could do cutaways during the dialog.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Fundy, MikeInFla and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 7:35 am

My photogenic claim to fame came back during the Midwestern floods of '93, when I (and trillions of other Mississippi River sandbaggers) appeared on the evening edition of the NBC World News.  To this day, I've never seen this clip, so I'm taking my former church's parishioners' word for it.  Surprised

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 11:17 am

For those of you still looking for our Fundy and his daughter (Fundette?) in the video just make the vid big on your screen and jump ahead to 2:32 and watch the upper right hand corner.  Don't blink.  If you make it to 2:37 you have gone too far.

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 3:10 pm

lol! Thumbs Up

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:52 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Fundy wrote:

I was an extra in an actual movie years ago.  If you every see the movie "Billy" that was about the early years of Billy Graham's ministry, you can see my silhouette in the back of the theater scene and my balding head in the front of the theater scene.  They had all the extras move around to shoot the scene two different ways so that they could do cutaways during the dialog.
I have that movie on DVD. Will look for the bald head the next time we watch it haha!

Back in the mid 80's I heard on the radio that Malmsteen was filming a video in Knoxville. For the song "Heaven Tonight". It took about 4 hours. I think about 200 people showed up so they had us sit in every section of the Civic Colosium. Then we went on the floor near the stage and the band came out and "played" along with the music track. I've watched the videos hundreds of times over the years and I think I finally saw the back of my head. My older brother went with me and after years of searching I finally found him. I played it on YouTube on slow speed then paused it when I saw him.
New Game... Glen
So there he is for all of one second in the grainy video lol!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:23 pm

When I was still in primary school, a photo crew came to school to make a brochure for swings. They thought I could sit on one of the swings.
The folder was delivered house-by-house.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 2:56 pm

Thank you for all your complaints (to the powers that be,) that myself and my daughter weren't in the film long enough.  Because of the millions of complaints part of the film has been re-editted.  Now I'm right at the front with my daughter.  You can spot us at 2:14

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 2:58 pm

Incidentally, I haven't got a clue why they did that.

Also, we made the local news Very Happy
New Game... South10

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 3:27 pm

Your famous!!!! (can I have your autograph).

Just think people, we will be able to tell everyone we knew Fundy before he was a television celebrity!

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 7:20 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 8:52 pm

Back in my post-toddler phase, I was (very briefly) the Sears catalogue photo kid.  I have to find some snapshots of this and share them.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Normaniac wrote:
Back in my post-toddler phase, I was (very briefly) the Sears catalogue photo kid.  I have to find some snapshots of this and share them.

That's pretty cool!

Staybrite

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 3:29 pm

I never did anything as famous as Fundy or Normaniac, but I used to work in the structures lab at the University of Washington (while I was in college).  So one afternoon I am shoveling sand off of a shaking table (earthquake testing)…and apparently the college had just gotten a sizable research grant.  So one of the Seattle news stations was getting footage for a brief story at the same time I was there.  I didn't think anything of it.
That evening when I got home my wife tells me that I was on the 5 o'clock news for a few seconds.  Apparently she was cleaning house when my 6 year old points to the television and says "look Daddy".  So my wife looks up and sure enough there I was working in the structures lab while the newscaster prattled on about the story.  I stayed up for the 11 pm news on that channel but sadly they didn't re-run the same story. I'm still surprised that they just happened to have the news on (the correct station) and catch me on the television.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 8:59 am

The video is pretty cool too (not just cuz we're friends with the celebrities in it)   Wink

Staybrite, Fundy and Xid like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game...   New Game... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Game...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: