Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crowder and Tedashii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Crowder and Tedashii Empty
PostSubject: Crowder and Tedashii   Crowder and Tedashii I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 12:53 am

David Crowder just released a live album called Neon Porch Extravaganza (which, unfortunately, is only available on iTunes at the moment), along with this video...

Crowder is pretty much the last person I'd expect to see doing a collaboration with a hip hop artist like this, and hearing a rap break in the middle of this song is a bit weird, but it's very well done either way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Crowder and Tedashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowder and Tedashii   Crowder and Tedashii I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:11 am

Sounds great. When David Crowder Band was still together they did a collab with LeCrae on the song Shadows. It's on one of the Passion discsĀ - I bought just the mp3 of that song.

I love this song and really enjoy the Crowder album. However, releasing a live album after just one full length seems like a money grab by the label to me.
Back to top Go down

Crowder and Tedashii
Page 1 of 1