Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+13
messiaen77
ishmael81
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
Fundy
BearDad
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
alldatndensum
xenonlion
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Random Ramblings - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:26 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
I was going to say something about listening to music while washing my car, but somehow it just sounds off to talk about listening to anti-establishment punk while washing your Audi.

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL lol!

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 5:04 pm

I am home after over a week of travel.  I get to be at home tonight and leave again tomorrow for a wedding.  I don't want to go.  I want to stay home.  My bed misses me, and I miss it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:35 pm

I just threw away 40 bucks for a new phone that turned out to be the biggest pezzo di merda I've ever messed with. I set a password for my screen lock, which the phone immediaely failed to recognize, along with the gmail account I set up. And on top of that, I have to deal with not one, but TWO different customer service reps who can't even speak my language. I'm severely honked off right now.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:28 am

That would make me less than happy as well.

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:51 am

Samson wrote:
I'm severely honked off right now.
Random Ramblings - Page 33 Pc-honk
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:14 pm

I am in misery tonight, or is that Missouri?  Sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:58 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I am in misery tonight, or is that Missouri?  Sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference!
Isn't that a Metallica song:

"My Friend Of Missouri"

You just stood there screaming
Fearing no one was listening to you
They say the empty can rattles the most
The sound of your own voice must soothe you
Hearing only what you want to hear
And knowing only what you've heard
You, you're smothered in tragedy
And you're out to save the world

Missouri
You insist that the weight of the world
Should be on your shoulders
Missouri
There's much more to life than what you see
My friend of Missouri

You still stood there screaming
No one caring about these words you tell
My friend, before your voice is gone
One man's fun is another's hell
These times are sent to try men's souls
But something's wrong with all you see
You, you'll take it on all yourself
Remember, Missouri loves company

Missouri
Missouri
My friend of Missouri, my friend of Missouri

Missouri
Missouri
My friend of Missouri

You just stood there screaming
My friend of Missouri
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:24 am

Survived another Duewall family reunion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:37 am

YAY!!!  And you survived the Bay City Rollers!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Xid wrote:
YAY!!!  And you survived the Bay City Rollers!

Saw it at a Half Priced Books so I had to get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 7:26 pm

My local theater has $5 movies all day long on Tuesdays.  I decided to take advantage of that and see a couple of new movies.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:10 am

Bay City Rollers?

Bye bye baby goodbye.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:12 am

I've some days to relax.
My sister with two daughters stay with us.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:04 am

Gotta get this inventory done.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:17 am

So just sit right down, relax, open your ears REAL wide and say, "Give it to me straight, doctor. I can take it!"
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:18 am

I almost forgot, fellow babies: BOOGER!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:54 am

So a guy is walking past a mental hospital. Some patients were outside and some inside. They were all shouting "21! 21! 21! 21!"

The guy stops and listens for a minute before noticing a hole in the fence. He walks over to the hole and looks into. Suddenly one of the mental health patients pokes him in the eye with a stick.

As he reels back, they all start shouting:

"22! 22! 22! 22!"
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:22 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 3:17 pm

That's and oldie, but a goodie (haven't heard that one in probably close to 20 years)

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:54 pm

I don't think I've been on here in 3 weeks, if not more. In the meantime, I survived two weeks of kids camp. I've never been a kids camp counselor in my life, and all of a sudden I was thrown into a cabin 15 hours away from home with 12 7-8 year old boys (first week) and 10 9-10 year old boys (second week), along with a friend of mine who fortunately has counseling experience. They were all Native children, which means that they have tons of energy. Sadly, they mostly come from difficult family contexts where there is abuse and bad discipline. It was a struggle. I cried a few times. I very nearly lost my temper more than once. But my Creator brought me through and showed me that I still have lots to learn.

On the way back, though, I bought a car! Very Happy You may have seen it on Facebook if you're friends with me. It's a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta with the turbodiesel engine and a stick shift. I bought it for a very good price from a friend of mine who's a mechanic. It's a lot of fun, and good on fuel (as long as I don't drive it too hard), and I know I bought the right car for me. It's a tad over what I wanted to pay for a car, but my parents and I would rather invest in something solid that'll last years, instead of buying a cheaper car that may fail at any moment and cost more in the long run. German engineering… and a turbo. How awesome is that??

Random Ramblings - Page 33 13524300_1171589322872993_5230081874272393710_n
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:43 pm

Nice looking car, remember to keep the shiny side up and drive between the ditches.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 7:31 am

That's a nice car Driven.
Drive that car safe.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 7:37 am

Nice car, Andre!

Kids camp isn't so hard.  I've done several weeks of it myself over the years.  I have never wanted to cry except when I got the call my sister was dying while at camp.  Of course, that was the last time I went.  Last year, we only had girls from church wanting to go.  This year, we only had one and our pastor made the decision not to send just the one.  I think that is a shame as she wanted to go.  The needs of one are just as important as the needs of the many.

The worst part of kids camp is usually the behavior of the other churches' children.  The largest churches around here seem to take plenty of volunteers but never make the kids behave.  They don't even appear to try.  That gets on my nerves.  If mine get out of line from our church, I bring in some form of punishment.  I had two boys one year sneak off to the lake to fish when they were not to be there without an adult.  The next day, I had them sit at the pool in the heat and watch everyone else swim to teach them a lesson.  After that, everything was "Yes, sir!" and "No, sir!".  They didn't like that.

The other thing about camp I hate is the lack of sleep.  I know everyone gets the giggles the first night.  I make mine go to bed.  However, the other churches will let their kids stay up half the freakin' night keeping us awake.  Make them go to bed so they won't be so whiney about actually having to have some fun, folks!

Well, I don't have to have that experience this year.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:24 pm

I was supposed to be meeting a potential bass player for the blues band today.  So, I get where I am supposed to meet and at the right time just to find that I have been stood up!!!  Grrrrrr!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next