Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joshua Perehia

Go down 
+4
Xid
rockerVu2
messiaen77
rich71
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rich71

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 3:39 am

If I misspelled his last name my apologies. At first I was going along with his rant to some extent against MS.

Lately thou he's really upsetting. He now uses most of his. posts describing his love affair with Trump. He has a potty mouth defending Trump against anyone who doesn't agree 100% He thinks Trump is Americas savior.I disagree. Ben Carson who is a brother in Christ, Josh trashes him. Then he posts links to videos of his bands music. Stating literally that its the best written song out there on any particular subject at the time. This guy is prideful
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:32 am

So unfriend him and move on.  He has a right to his opinions and a right to express them, but that doesn't mean you have to listen.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 8:05 am

That's a good advice Messiaen has given you.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 9:57 am

Who's next in the Bashing Series?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:09 am

Xid wrote:

YOU!

I hate your mustache....it's not nearly bushy enough!!

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:17 am

rich71 wrote:
 At first I was going along with his rant to some extent against MS.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:29 am

Staybrite wrote:
Xid wrote:

YOU!

Oh yeah?

Well, your left elbow is creepy.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Xid wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Xid wrote:

YOU!

Oh yeah?

You are full of beans both my elbows are equally sexy!

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 2:34 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Xid wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Xid wrote:

YOU!

Oh yeah?

You are full of beans both my elbows are equally sexy!

Which oddly enough is about as sexy as the aforementioned beans...
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 2:44 pm

Leave my beans out of this!

Both elbows equally sexy just means twice creepy.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 6:00 am

I'm getting to the point that I don't even read people's reposts anymore.  Ok, it is taking me less and less time to check through Facebook now as that is all most people seem to put up.  Do we no longer have our own opinions or have interesting things happen in our daily lives that someone might find the least bit interesting? 

Sure, I repost something OCCASSIONALLY.  However, I make it a point to only post something that I find interesting or silly.  Most of my posts there now are either something that I want to remember or try to make someone laugh with.  No one cares who I support in the election especially when it is posted again and again.  No one cares if I can repost 50 memes from 50 different pages.  If you can't share just a little tidbit of your personal life, then social media is anything but that.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 12:00 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
If you can't share just a little tidbit of your personal life, then social media is anything but that.
What about pictures of our breakfast?  Don't those count?
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 12:40 pm

Joshua Perehia C2cd26748eaf6ee30c98886b0282176a8973eef1e916e3f2418134d1744fc71f
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Joshua Perehia Fbv10

Xid

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Favorite Facebook Status:  *sigh*
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 6:26 am

Staybrite wrote:
Joshua Perehia Fbv10

Sadly, that is about right.  Of course, if we were cool and trendy, we'd have a Facebook but only check it a couple of times a month and talk about how much drama there is on it and then go do all of our whining on our Twitter page and share pictures on Instagram while trolling Pinterest for memes and talking more openly to our friends, even the ones who found us by stalking, on Snapchat.  Oh, wait!  That's a teenager!

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:18 am

Ok, I guess lately I've been guilty of sharing little more than things I've seen elsewhere, but right now I'm just not in a place where I want to share a lot of personal stuff.  I do try to keep it to things I think will entertain or will in some way encourage people.  I've come to enjoy the unintentional humor in my feed.  Like when I see my 70ish year-old step-mother has friended one of you guys.  Or when my feed tells me the same step-mother has shared Bone Thugs n' Harmony's picture.  I also think it is really amusing when two totally different people share the same post.  I'm already sick of all the political garbage and if I see another picture of Kim Davis or a "...still did his/her job" meme I may become violently ill, but I love keeping up with the lives of people I care about (without having to, you know, actually talk to them) and getting to know people in ways I might not ordinarily.
Back to top Go down

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:54 am

messiaen77 wrote:
Ok, I guess lately I've been guilty of sharing little more than things I've seen elsewhere, but right now I'm just not in a place where I want to share a lot of personal stuff.  I do try to keep it to things I think will entertain or will in some way encourage people.  I've come to enjoy the unintentional humor in my feed.  Like when I see my 70ish year-old step-mother has friended one of you guys.  Or when my feed tells me the same step-mother has shared Bone Thugs n' Harmony's picture.  I also think it is really amusing when two totally different people share the same post.  I'm already sick of all the political garbage and if I see another picture of Kim Davis or a "...still did his/her job" meme I may become violently ill, but I love keeping up with the lives of people I care about (without having to, you know, actually talk to them) and getting to know people in ways I might not ordinarily.

I have pretty much unfollowed everyone except for a small core of family and friends. That way my newsfeed isn't bogged down by a lot of stuff. Anyone who constantly posts political memes, religious memes, what they are eating, foul language, music, etc etc has been unfollowed for a long time. I just go to that person's page whenever I want to read their posts, or I select ALL FRIENDS to read everything at once...and I keep my friends list short.

Also, very few bands, events, hobbies, movies/tv shows, local places, vacation destinations, etc etc are in my news feed.

I have separate LISTS made up for my interests. One for MUSIC, one for MOVIES, one for SCI-FI, one for LOCAL  (like local restaurants and such), one for VACATION DESTINATIONS, etc etc...

Inside of those LISTS, I have the FB pages included, all of which I have unfollowed but now I can go and read the newsfeed inside of that list whenever I want without it being in MY newsfeed
Back to top Go down

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:07 pm

It makes Facebook so much more enjoyable when you get all this stuff out of your main newsfeed and you control when you see it

Like a page, then add them to a list (or create a new list), then unfollow them..it works great. They stay in the newsfeed for that list, but not in your main newsfeed

Joshua Perehia Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:47 pm

I need to do the list thingy

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 4:14 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I need to do the list thingy

It works great...

Then after you make your lists, make sure to add them to your favorites so that they are handy
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 7:42 am

That's a great way to all the political newsfeed of the main newsfeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joshua Perehia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Perehia   Joshua Perehia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joshua Perehia
Page 1 of 1