Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:49 pm

Received an email today from Pledge Music / Stairway with a link to download a free mp3 of a demo track recorded during the 1st Stairway album 'No Rest:No Mercy' demo sessions back in 1992 but not included on the album. Pretty cool.

Anyone who backs the project will get the link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:50 am

Pledge Music policies

Why PledgeMusic?
With PledgeMusic, you the music fans become part of the music making experience itself, gaining access to exclusive content and seeing Pledger only updates that give you an insight into the music like never before.
PledgeMusic passionately believes in providing fans with an unrivaled musical experience that is best in class. In the unlikely event that a pledge exclusive isn’t fulfilled, we provide a full refund – a guarantee that other sites don’t offer.
One of our founding principles at PledgeMusic is our belief in giving something back to our local communities, which is why we encourage all the artists on our platform to donate a percentage of their project funds to a charity of their choice.
PledgeMusic brings artists and fans together like never before. After all, why just download a track, when you can be part of making it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:51 am

How does it work?
Once you have found the artist you are a fan of choose one of the exclusives offered by the artist and reserve it. Shipping and handling are usually included within the price you see.
If it’s a pre-order or the artist has funded their project you will be charged immediately or if your Artist hasn’t reached their target you’ll be charged when they do (Paypal payments are always charged immediately but PledgeMusic will refund you if the Artist doesn’t reach their target).
You will then have access to Pledger exclusive updates on the progress of their project.
You will be kept notified of the progress of your Artist and your exclusive.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:26 am

It's not that NoOneIsThere.
I like Stairway for many years.

My husband is getting new teeth and that's very expensive.

Maybe I'll have to figure out how the PlegdeMusic works.
Still questions but don't dare to ask.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:33 am

You lost me, rocker

Where did Skillet come from?

I said in my post that if it was due to financial reasons or that if you didn't like their music that was understandable .

As for your comment about you still have questions about how Pledge Music works, I copied and pasted the complete rundown of how it works from their page for you.

Not sure why you would say that you don't dare ask.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:16 am

I was typing the wrong band, that's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:42 am

Ohh..... 

I was reading back through my posts trying to figure out where I had said Skillet ...  Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:03 am

I've typed the wrong band.
Is that really a problem?
It was only a mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:08 am

And my last coment was clearly a joke rocker, hence the two laughing smiley icons.

Lighten up
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:54 am

We all need matching shirts that say, "Typos happen!"

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:03 am

alldatndensum wrote:
We all need matching shirts that say, "Typos happen!"

Yeah, they do. But I never made a big deal out of it. Simply asked her where Skillet came from, then after she said it was a type I made a joke. Apparently, I shouldn't joke about typos.  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 2:17 am

Don't forget that English is not my native language !!!
Sometimes it's hard to understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:18 pm

They added digital downloads..as well as explaining the reason for the cost.

I really don't think they can afford to lower the costs on the signed cds.
$36-37 for a signed cd that includes international shipping is fair. They also have to pay Pledge Music fees from that amount too.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Although I want this to happen for them, my prediction is that it doesn't make it.  I feel that it will fizzle as their international fans, regardless of how much they explain the shipping fees, will still think that the rates are too much without more freebies figured in.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:04 pm

Sample of the stuff they are working on for the new album

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2xqeu6qk9enlnz/Stairway_-__Mind_Insane__-_New_Album_track_2015_sample.mp3?dl=0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign   Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stairway kicks off their Pledge Music campaign
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2