Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVER CHANGING AVATARS

Go down 
+17
metaldude
MikeInFla
ishmael81
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Hardkore
Deepfriar
Samson
alldatndensum
oteis
xenonlion
Staybrite
Xid
Driven
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/1/2016, 1:32 pm

Ok, done.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/1/2016, 1:49 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/1/2016, 2:46 pm

Put up my new baby. I love it Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/1/2016, 4:59 pm

I knew this would drive me batty until I could find one.  Thus, I picked the Batmobile!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/1/2016, 5:05 pm

I was having a hard time deciding....especially since Messiaen77 took my first pick.

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/2/2016, 7:43 am

Staybrite wrote:
I was having a hard time deciding....especially since Messiaen77 took my first pick.
Yeah, I'm not much of a car guy so it was either this or the classic Batmobile.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/2/2016, 2:08 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Yeah, I'm not much of a car guy so it was either this or the classic Batmobile.

I was thinking about using KIT from Nightrider, but the car isn't really all that recognizable to most people.  I'm not really much of a car buff either.

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/2/2016, 2:38 pm

I think quite a few would recognize KITT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/2/2016, 8:03 pm

Xid wrote:
I think quite a few would recognize KITT.

Considering that most of us here are over 40, I think that the original K.I.T.T. would be instantly recognizable.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/2/2016, 8:18 pm

Xid wrote:
Mine is a '67 Camaro.  Pictured is very similar to what I had.  It wasn't an SS, but it was white, with 5-spoke mags.

I was so close to getting a '69 Camaro for my first car. Sadly, someone beat me to it. I loved the paint job but the interior would need an overhaul. It was a dark odd 60's green.

Last edited by Hardkore on 8/2/2016, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/2/2016, 8:29 pm

Mine was white with red naugahyde, diamond tuck interior.  The interior was very nice.  Body needed a little work.  Straight 6 with a 3-speed.  Not the fastest car around, but it sure was fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/2/2016, 8:36 pm

I may have to change my avatars a few times this month. For now it is a '67 corvette.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/3/2016, 6:40 am

My avatar is changed now.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/3/2016, 9:10 am

I'm not sure why I love El Caminos, as they aren't very pretty to look at, especially the later ones. This one is from the early 70s, which is what I had back in 85.  Mine was a 72 and cherry red as well, but it wasn't an SS and didn't have the racing stripes. I would love to get another one, but trashed they are very expensive to restore, and restored they are very expensive to buy.

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 1970-chevrolet-el-camino-SS396-top-view
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/4/2016, 4:02 pm

Mine is the new Mazda3 Hatchback I purchased back in April.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/5/2016, 10:52 am

So who can guess what movie this car is from?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/5/2016, 11:06 am

It's one of the James Bond flicks. With Roger Moore I believe. I remember seeing that as a kid and forever associating Lotus cars with cool haha. Gosh I haven't seen those movies in years but I loved them when I was young!
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/5/2016, 2:06 pm

Oh yeah, I had the Hot Wheels version of it.  For Your Eyes Only.  I've only seen that one and Moonraker.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/6/2016, 1:01 am

messiaen77 wrote:
Oh yeah, I had the Hot Wheels version of it.  For Your Eyes Only.  I've only seen that one and Moonraker.
Nope,sorry., the Lotus in FYEO exploded at the beginning. After that, the next car, which was also Lotus, was red.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/6/2016, 6:15 am

BearDad wrote:
I'm not sure why I love El Caminos, as they aren't very pretty to look at, especially the later ones. This one is from the early 70s, which is what I had back in 85.  Mine was a 72 and cherry red as well, but it wasn't an SS and didn't have the racing stripes. I would love to get another one, but trashed they are very expensive to restore, and restored they are very expensive to buy.

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 1970-chevrolet-el-camino-SS396-top-view

At least if you found one to restore, you could do it slowly as a project.  It would still be an expensive project, but it may be easier on the wallet to do as a project over time.

I'd love to find an old Dodge Charger or '68 Corvette in need of a restoration.  What keeps me from doing this is the fact that I have no mechanical skills.  I'd have to pay someone to restore it, and that is totally unaffordable from what I understand.  It would be about as cheap to buy a new car.

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/7/2016, 1:59 am

By all counts it's horrible to drive, but who cares when it looks this brilliant!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/11/2016, 2:54 pm

Changed my avatar too.
It's a Porsche Boxter for the rest of the month.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/28/2016, 3:49 pm

So what do we go for next month? My suggestion is a picture of a bird (this includes Big Bird, and can be stretched to include pterodactyls)… what are yours?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/28/2016, 7:56 pm

Birds can work.  We all are, as they say, birds of a feather.

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime8/29/2016, 12:18 am

Done!  A bit early, but hey I'm usually late to the party when it comes to changing avatars so I thought I'd kick the ball off before anyone else!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVER CHANGING AVATARS
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next