Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin

Go down 
+3
Deepfriar
Staybrite
ishmael81
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin Empty
PostSubject: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:53 am

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/31/entertainment/batman-adam-west-burt-ward-feat/index.html

Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin 7791caa0271ba7465007c25a3cbc966d

Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin 1f848d66279b02c532db26e48ae4e64d
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:59 am

Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin 10443_342727519154110_43903840_n1

Funny!

Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin Bat-2

I want this!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 3:12 pm

I read that article the other day, might be interesting.

Deepfriar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Adam West ended up the mayor of Quahog in Family Guy, too.  Pretty amazing stuff.  I actually like American Dad more than Family Guy, though.  The Cleveland Show I don't care for much, at all.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Good thing it's animated; I don't think Burt could fit in his suit anymore! LOL!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 8:53 am

BearDad wrote:
Good thing it's animated; I don't think Burt could fit in his suit anymore! LOL!

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Fatman!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2561
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Julie Newmar as Catwoman.

http://www.blastr.com/2015-4-1/purr-fect-julie-newmar-voice-catwoman-upcoming-batman-66-animated-feature
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Julie Newmar as Catwoman.

http://www.blastr.com/2015-4-1/purr-fect-julie-newmar-voice-catwoman-upcoming-batman-66-animated-feature

Even better news (I "prefurred" her to the Ertha Kitt catwoman, not that Kitt was horrible at all)

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:26 am

Batman has always been my favorite superhero, but i don't think I need anymore of the Boom, Bam, Pow version. It was cool when we were kids, not so much now.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:55 pm

I think it would have been awesome if Chris Nolan would have asked these dudes to be in his recent Batman trilogy.  Oh, they could have just been quick cameos kind of like what Stan Lee does, but it would have been so cool.  I think they should have done that with The Lone Ranger movie as well with Clayton Moore.  However, there are a lot of things I would change about The Lone Ranger, so I will stop with that right there.  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin   Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam West, Burt Ward promise return to Batman and Robin
Page 1 of 1