Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire

Go down 
+4
alldatndensum
kerrick
BearDad
The Last Adamson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Adamson

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-03-17

Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire Empty
PostSubject: Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire   Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 1:52 pm

I'm listening to Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire for the very first time right now and I'm blown away at the maturity of the album and how good it sounds. The vox and drums really stand out well to me.

This one's going to get played a lot, I can tell.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire   Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm not sure why, but I've never had the opportunity to get into LS. I've never had cause to buy an album, and I don't think any of the samplers I have include an LS song.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire   Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:44 pm

I never got into 'em either...  I saw them when Becoming The Archetype opened for them some years ago.  They were pretty good, though their music didn't really stand out to me like BTA's does.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire   Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:15 pm

The style was just too extreme for me.  I don't usually get into bands like this.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire   Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:47 am

I'm a casual fan. I enjoy the music but never cared for the vocals.
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire   Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:04 am

I'm definitely a fan. My favorite albums are The Hammering Process, Ghost Thief, and The Infinite Order.
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire   Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:52 am

I think i had the album at one point, but sold it again. I listen to Living Sacrifice occasionally, but find myself listening to my favorite albums which are their debut album and reborn.
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire   Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:02 pm

Reborn is a masterpiece, the rest are all good in different ways.....there's always some new thing going on musically with them, but it's always still recognizable as LS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire   Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire
Page 1 of 1