Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about beauty

Go down 
+3
Hardkore
xenonlion
Staybrite
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Question about beauty Empty
PostSubject: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 4:48 pm

I didn't know where to put this exactly so I put it here..please try to be open minded and hear what I am saying...
Do you guys and gals think that sometimes we as humans and Christians get so bogged down in whats wrong with us and those around us and the world around us we become blind to all the awesomeness and beauty that surrounds us....we are all excited to get to heaven and see the splendor of it but look what God created around us....the other day I was outside and it was sunny and hadn't rained or snowed in a few days and I looked up and saw 2 rainbows in the sky of different colors and was amazed... anyway here is some video's of a small fraction of the beauty around us...feel free to post your own videos...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Question about beauty CA22178-hawaii-waikiki-coastline-and-city-skyline-at-gettyimagesQuestion about beauty 2462338-Jelmini_Basin_meadow_aliveQuestion about beauty Th?id=HN.607988827821772373&pid=15Question about beauty Franklin.jpg.w180h179Question about beauty Desert-Oasis-Background
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:41 pm

I agree, God's creation is beautiful!

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Question about beauty 80770

Question about beauty Tumblr_m7q3zby6zl1qzjl9xo1_500

Question about beauty Sweet-orange-1

Question about beauty Beautiful_photographs_of_rain_22

Question about beauty OrionNebula
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Nature is really really beautiful. What always made me uncomfortable, though, was the hourglass nebula. It looks like someone is peeking their eye into our universe. Even though it makes me uncomfortable, it's still a beautiful thing. It's amazing really.
Question about beauty 10371756_251763311681601_7214450811288395662_n

This picture is really big, but really nice:
http://www.clarentsufi.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/The-Resonance-Project-Everything-in-the-universe-is-spinning.jpg
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:33 pm

I have always loved the beauty of landscapes and scenery.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Just this morning we had a gorgeous sunrise.  I didn't get a pic of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:28 am

I love seeing the beauty of nature and all that it holds.  Some of those photos are brilliant.  Mind you, because I'm a YEC (young earth creationist) which seem to be laughed at by many, when I see those high peaked mountains I see less of beauty and more of turmoil from the flood and other events around that time.
Still the beauty of creation is staggering.  I remember when I became a Christian and all the greens seemed greener. (I know others have said that before, but I was amazed to see how it was so true!)

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:30 pm

A lot of my desktop wallpapers are of landscapes. The one I have been using for a while now is of a mountain and lake region in New Zealand.

Since the image is kinda big, I am posting a link ...http://www.listofimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lake-mountains-aoraki-mount-cook-national-park-new-zealand-mount-cook-nature.jpg
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:51 pm

My current wallpaper:
http://blogs.bard.edu/cepblog/files/2013/03/fresh-fruits-vegetables-24193.jpeg
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 5:32 am

This is where I live and if you find the right spot, the beach will look like this with no one around for miles.

Question about beauty Beach

But right now Spring Break is in full force so we avoid the beaches this time of the year.

Question about beauty Teaserbox_4090758748
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about beauty   Question about beauty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about beauty
Page 1 of 1