Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet/Lynch

Go down 
+9
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
topshot rhit
oteis
alldatndensum
BearDad
MikeInFla
Staybrite
Redeemed Fool
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Sweet/Lynch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet/Lynch    Sweet/Lynch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I still don't have it yet. Not sure what I'm waiting for.

Same here. I think I am waiting for Neal Morse The Grand Experiment first, and the Recon reissue. Then I'll pick this up (much) later. I like what I hear so far but like Alldat said nothing grabs me. That doesn't mean it isn't good, because it is, but there are other things I would rather have first (also want to hear Revolution Saints and possibly get that before George Michael Sweet Lynch although Revolution Saints isn't a Christian band).
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Sweet/Lynch    Sweet/Lynch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:01 pm

I'm definitely picking up that Revolution Saints album when it comes out.

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Sweet/Lynch    Sweet/Lynch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:16 pm

I agree with Savage Amusement. Man if Michael recieves even the slightest of critizisms he gets defensive and starts making comments that state the critisisms are from legalistic fans. Sometimes he acts like a baby
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Sweet/Lynch    Sweet/Lynch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:31 am

I do agree that he can't sound a bit over defensive to criticism, but show me someone who doesn't struggle with anything and is perfect.....besides Jesus.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Sweet/Lynch    Sweet/Lynch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:12 pm

rich71 wrote:
I agree with Savage Amusement. Man if Michael recieves even the slightest of critizisms he gets defensive and starts making comments that state the critisisms are from legalistic fans. Sometimes he acts like a baby

Yup.  Although I think it's just an effect of being a celebrity.  My goodness, anyone remember Iron Maiden at the Ozzfest and that whole debacle?  Little children!  (Particularly Bruce and Sharon.)  When you're a celebrity, you live in an entirely different world than everyone else.  Your whole way of life is completely different, you're constantly under the microscope, people are criticizing you left and right, etc.  I don't think anyone would disagree that fame and fortune really affect people, usually for the worse and it takes a very strong and well-grounded person to not be overcome by it - but no matter what, it'll change you.  Think of all the child pop stars who have REALLY gone off the deep end...  While Michael is rather overly sensitive, I have to give him a bit of a break.  He's a product of his surroundings, just like we all are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet/Lynch    Sweet/Lynch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet/Lynch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: