Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead

Go down 
+2
topshot rhit
BearDad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead Empty
PostSubject: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:26 am

Looking forward to it.

BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:53 am

Several "big names" in it, like Cybil Sheppard, Lee Majors, Brian Bosworth, Ted McGinley, Sean Astin. When I see mainstream actors in Christian movies it makes me wonder if they believe, as the title of the movies asks, or are they just doing what Ronnie James Dio did for Kerry Livgren (he gave a very convincing performance with Live for the King and Mask of the Great Deceiver.)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:34 am

With many of the PureFlix performers, they are born again believers who wanted to do faith based films.  Except for Cybil Sheppard, all of the other names in this have done several Christian films.  PureFlix wants to bring better and better quality to their films, and using professionals who share the same faith in Christ is the way they want to do it.

As for the movie, I plan to take my youth group to see it in March when it hits theaters.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:48 am

alldatndensum wrote:
With many of the PureFlix performers, they are born again believers who wanted to do faith based films.  Except for Cybil Sheppard, all of the other names in this have done several Christian films.  PureFlix wants to bring better and better quality to their films, and using professionals who share the same faith in Christ is the way they want to do it.

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:01 am

How did we miss this one?  Mad Max meets The Book of Eli meets Left Behind ... 

Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 9:50 am

Cybil Sheppard is a believer.

I'm really looking forward to this new movie.
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:42 am

BearDad wrote:

Not sure if you know this, but there are three Revelation Road movies. Black Rider is the third. I bbelieve all three are on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:05 am

metaldude wrote:
BearDad wrote:

Not sure if you know this, but there are three Revelation Road movies. Black Rider is the third. I bbelieve all three are on Netflix.

I did not know that. I know what I'll be doing this evening (assuming they are on Netflix). Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:40 am

BearDad wrote:
metaldude wrote:
BearDad wrote:

I did not know that. I know what I'll be doing this evening (assuming they are on Netflix). Smile

Me Too!

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:38 pm

I just checked Netflix.  All three are on streaming.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Good news!

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:46 pm

I've seen the first two Revelation Road movies but not the third.  They are just average end times movies.  They do have a bit different twist to them, so that did have a redeeming quality to them.  They are not my favorite PureFlix films, though.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead   Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follow up (not sequel) to God's Not Dead
Page 1 of 1