Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gods Not Dead: We The People

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Gods Not Dead: We The People Empty
PostSubject: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:23 pm

topshot rhit, Staybrite and Guilty/Forgiven like this post

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 6:46 am

Looks more cliché than some past ones, but I'll watch it.

Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 8:19 am

Looks cool... and very timely
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 9:11 am

I am just now getting to watch this.  I definitely want to see this!  As Jim stated, it is very timely and a message the church needs to be reminded of:  Christ set us free as believers first, and as a nation next.  We need to remind our leaders constantly that we will resist their trying to eradicate our God-given liberties, and we expose the works of darkness so that the world can see that Jesus is alive and well.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Hardkore and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 10:14 pm

I just found out. This will be a limited viewing via Fathom Events. It will only have 1 showing for 3 days; October 4,5,&6.

Sadly the closest place to me is one hour away.

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/Gods-Not-Dead-We-The-People?date=2021-10-04

topshot rhit and Staybrite like this post

Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:23 am

I wonder where I can stream this?
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:12 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:
According to their Facebook page, it will be available for streaming at Pureflix Oct. 22.

oldschooldoom and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:56 pm

Hardkore wrote:
oldschooldoom wrote:
According to their Facebook page, it will be available for streaming at Pureflix Oct. 22.

Can you pay by the month, or do you have to subscribe for a year at a time?  I let my subscription expire because there wasn't enough there for us to watch and keep our interest.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:23 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
oldschooldoom wrote:

Can you pay by the month, or do you have to subscribe for a year at a time?  I let my subscription expire because there wasn't enough there for us to watch and keep our interest.

Evidently they have both options after a 1 week free trial.Gods Not Dead: We The People 16632710[/url]
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:25 am

Personally, I’m gonna wait for the Blu-ray/digital set.
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 6:35 pm

Thank you Hardkore for the link to PureFlix.

I am a fan of the God's Not Dead franchise. The first one I saw in the theater about 10 years ago.
I realize most Christian movies are of a low budget/cheesy reputation with sub-par filming/acting to the point of distraction. But I've been blessed to look past all of that and the critic reviews/low ratings to embrace the message way before this franchise.

This latest David A.R. White film is not only his finest work but also most outstanding performance. I felt pride for: the influence a local pastor can make, home schooling, national patriotism, parental sacrifice, faith and more. I AM THE PEOPLE

alldatndensum and Hardkore like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gods Not Dead: We The People   Gods Not Dead: We The People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gods Not Dead: We The People
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: