Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what new music did you get?

Go down 
+8
Fundy
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
metaldude
alldatndensum
MikeInFla
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

So what new music did you get? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what new music did you get?   So what new music did you get? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:05 am

Exactly.  Jimmy told all of the details back when he used to post at the CMR.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: So what new music did you get?   So what new music did you get? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:43 am

Love the re-recorded version of What A Joke. Been listening to Stay over the weekend. It's ok, not really my thing I imagine it will be one of those I play for a while then file away. 

But i have been really enjoying Jupiter VI. That is more to my liking than Stay.
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: So what new music did you get?   So what new music did you get? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:31 am

Hardkore wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
rich71 wrote:
Is "what a joke" the actual title for that cd or is the cd a joke because its so bad.

Actually, I think it is the latter.  It was definitely not any band's best work.  It did have a couple of cool songs on it, but most of it really was meant to be a joke.  The label was pushing them for an album and they weren't ready.  So, they gave them one.

So, in a sense, it is actually both.

I have heard quite a few people (including Jimmy) with this opinion of What A Joke. I must be some freakazoid from another planet because, at the very worst, it is one of my top 5 Christian albums of all time. I loved it then, and still love it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what new music did you get?   So what new music did you get? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what new music did you get?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2