Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remaining 2014 Releases

Go down 
+4
Deepfriar
kerrick
alldatndensum
Staybrite
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Remaining 2014 Releases Empty
PostSubject: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:51 pm

So what music is still yet to be released that we will actually see for release in 2014?  Here is the only ones I can think of.

Jupiter VI - Moveable Walls
Harmony - Theater of Redemption
Empire 21 - s/t

Anything else excepted to barely make it for a 2014 release?

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:17 am

I thought that Millennial Reign was supposed to make it this year.  Maybe not.  I've not heard anything from them in a while.

I was thinking of ordering the new Teramaze album as well, but I didn't care for the last one that much.  Anyone think I might like the new one better?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus - Deus Volt (meh, I know, not technically "Christian" but whatever!)
Prophecy Foretold: A Brutal Christmas Compilation
Dalit - Descent

That's all I can think of...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:48 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I thought that Millennial Reign was supposed to make it this year.  Maybe not.  I've not heard anything from them in a while.

I can think of several I expected (or hoped) to see this year that look like they will take at least another year.  Such as:

Millennial Reign - The God Particle
World View - The Chosen Few
Crucible Divine - Secret Sins
Zaxas - Returns the Machine
Shining Force - By the Blood (been hearing about the release of this for 5+ years)
Jacob's Dream - Where Vulture's Gather
Absolon - At the Abyss
Bloodgood - All Stand Together Reimagined
HB - Paakallonpaikka (English version)

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:49 pm

kerrick wrote:
Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus - Deus Volt (meh, I know, not technically "Christian" but whatever!)
Dalit - Descent

You do a fantastic job of coming up with bands I have never even heard of....this time at least there was only one (Prophecy Foretold) Laughing

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Quote :
Millennial Reign - The God Particle
World View - The Chosen Few
Crucible Divine - Secret Sins
Zaxas - Returns the Machine
Shining Force - By the Blood
Bloodgood - All Stand Together Reimagined

Of this list that I have now shortened, these are the ones I would be interested in.  The Bloodgood and Millennial Reign interest me the most.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:15 pm

Staybrite wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Dalit - Descent

You do a fantastic job of coming up with bands I have never even heard of....this time at least there was only one (Prophecy Foretold) Laughing

I try!  Wink  The Christmas compilation is by Sanctus Gladius and features Blood Thirsty and Vials Of Wrath original Christmas songs which I am super stoked for!
Back to top Go down
Deepfriar

Deepfriar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:15 am

kerrick wrote:
Dalit - Descent
I didn't know about this one - nice!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:44 am

Empire 21 - S/T
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:48 am

Deepfriar wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Dalit - Descent
I didn't know about this one - nice!

Yeah I'm stoked!  Metal Helm will have it in stock.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:57 pm

I'm not holding my breath for the Barnabas re-releases.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Driven wrote:
I'm not holding my breath for the Barnabas re-releases.

I don't think they will see release this year.
After you approved me for the Retroactive Records Facebook group this weekend I was looking through some of the older posts there and Matt had indicated that it was going to happen, but for some reason it was going to take some time.

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:23 am

alldatndensum wrote:

I was thinking of ordering the new Teramaze album as well, but I didn't care for the last one that much.  Anyone think I might like the new one better?

Which Teramaze are you asking about? If you're asking about Esoteric Symbolism, you might like it over Anhedonia. I know you prefer a more melodic sound. Dean Wells' guitar work is always a pleasure to listen to. 

The last I heard, they were already back in the studio to record their next album (the first with new vocalist Nathan Pearcy).
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:40 am

kerrick wrote:
The Christmas compilation is by Sanctus Gladius and features Blood Thirsty and Vials Of Wrath original Christmas songs which I am super stoked for!
That sounds similar to Seven Vials of Wrath on the AntiChristmas album. Anyway, how does this compare to A Brutal Christmas from many years ago? I don't like extreme metal in general but enjoyed several of the tracks since I like Christmas music.

kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:54 am

topshot rhit wrote:
kerrick wrote:
The Christmas compilation is by Sanctus Gladius and features Blood Thirsty and Vials Of Wrath original Christmas songs which I am super stoked for!
That sounds similar to Seven Vials of Wrath on the AntiChristmas album. Anyway, how does this compare to A Brutal Christmas from many years ago? I don't like extreme metal in general but enjoyed several of the tracks since I like Christmas music.

Ah, A Brutal Christmas is a classic!  Well, this one hasn't been released yet so I don't know, though it does have some good bands on it.  I just got the download code for the Blood Thirsty song last night and it's great!  Symphonic brutal death metal haha.  You can hear it at the bandcamp page.  Vials Of Wrath is another very good one-man project that's akin to Wolves In The Throne Room, Agalloch, and the like.  Their lyrics could be straight out of the Psalms.  Here's a link to VOW's bandcamp.  I'd recommend listening to stuff from their debut full-length, Seeking Refuge.  This is my favorite song of theirs:

If you enjoyed A Brutal Christmas, I'd also recommend Repossession: A Christmas Album.  It's a double-CD Christmas compilation that has a few of the same songs plus many more and is a bit more varied/eclectic.  Plus, all proceeds go to helping kids.  Smile  It's on sale now for a mere $10 at Metal Blessing Radio's store!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Quote :

Which Teramaze are you asking about? If you're asking about Esoteric Symbolism, you might like it over Anhedonia. I know you prefer a more melodic sound.

That answers a lot of my questions about "Esoteric Symbolism".  That's their newest and I didn't care much for "Anhedonia".  I do prefer a more melodic sound.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:40 am

When there's someone interested in Teramaze "Anhedonia".
Mine if for sale or to trade with an other CD.

The previous albums of Teramaze, special "Shadows".
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:59 am

Metaldude, I'm listening to "Theatre Of Redemption" now.
This new album of Harmony really rocks.
Or is a blast, is that how they call very cool albums in the US?
I think this album is "vet gaaf".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaining 2014 Releases   Remaining 2014 Releases I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remaining 2014 Releases
Page 1 of 1