Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's up, guys?

Go down 
+11
topshot rhit
Xid
kerrick
Hardkore
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
MikeInFla
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
Deepfriar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Livna

Livna

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2014-10-08

What's up, guys? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up, guys?   What's up, guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:08 pm

kerrick wrote:
Livna wrote:
The fiancé and I are getting together with some friends for Thanksgiving. I plan to eat a lot of turkey but I'll be starting the paleo diet Black Friday

What?!?  You never told us!  (At least that I was aware of.)  Last you said you "knew" what you were going to do and that was it!  Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Way cool!  How did you ask her?  You gotta give us details man!  Very Happy

Yes I asked her Halloween Night! Neither one of us celebrate it but she was bummed we had nothing planned. So I asked her if she wanted to come volunteer at the Harvest Festival with me at church. After all the kids except her son left I walked her in to our sanctuary, I got down on my knee and asked her!!  I was real nervous but she said yes!  It was really cool because all the other volunteers started cheering
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What's up, guys?   What's up, guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Aww that's awesome!  Well congratulations once again!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What's up, guys?   What's up, guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Livna wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Livna wrote:
The fiancé and I are getting together with some friends for Thanksgiving. I plan to eat a lot of turkey but I'll be starting the paleo diet Black Friday

What?!?  You never told us!  (At least that I was aware of.)  Last you said you "knew" what you were going to do and that was it!  Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Way cool!  How did you ask her?  You gotta give us details man!  Very Happy

Yes I asked her Halloween Night! Neither one of us celebrate it but she was bummed we had nothing planned. So I asked her if she wanted to come volunteer at the Harvest Festival with me at church. After all the kids except her son left I walked her in to our sanctuary, I got down on my knee and asked her!!  I was real nervous but she said yes!  It was really cool because all the other volunteers started cheering

Very cool account!  Praying God will be with you both as you move forward with the wedding plans and marriage.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What's up, guys?   What's up, guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:51 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
There's a word that increases the appetite- endoskeleton.

I am a cybernetic organism, living tissue over metal endoskeleton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up, guys?   What's up, guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up, guys?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2