Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller

Go down 
+6
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
kerrick
Staybrite
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller Empty
PostSubject: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:07 pm

On occasion I get private messages from "Guests".  Most of them are scammers trying to get me (and other members) to send money to Uganda and fleece of us our hard earned cd spending money (lol).  But on occasion I get real questions from real people who surf our forum and for one reason or another do not actually join as members. (there are quite a few of these people....so be careful what you say members, it's not only other members who are reading your posts).
I just got one from somebody asking about Brent Miller's on-line music store.  I wanted to reply to this person but for some reason forum motion will not allow us to respond to PMs from non-members (maybe it's just a setting I am unwilling to try and figure out).  But anyway, I am going to respond to that person here on the forum.

Brent Miller has been selling cds for more than a decade (probably a few decades).  He used to print a list of titles he had for sale and mail them to his regular buyers, but in recent years he has created a very simple web-site that lists all his titles and his prices.  He has in excess of 1000 cds, cassettes, and other memorabelia on his site...some of them very OOP and rather difficult to find.  He is a legitimate seller, and is a very nice guy as well.  I haven't purchased anything from him in several years (mostly because the vast majority of my purchases are now MP3), but I have purchased literally dozens (probably in excess of 50) cds from him since 2005 and have never been disappointed with his service and have never been "ripped off".  One thing I would caution you on is to e-mail him regarding what you might want to purchase as he does have many customers and some of his inventory turns over quickly.

http://brentschristianrockmetal.com/

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:16 pm

I've ordered from him a few times and he's always been super quick, friendly, and fair.  Absolutely zero complaints!  On "the other forum" there are a ton of users who regularly buy from him and I have never heard a single complaint or issue.  Brent is a trustworthy guy with a great selection!  I've heard he's also willing to try and help find something if he doesn't have it listed on his website.  Highly recommended!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:28 pm

I've traded with him several times and bought from him a few. He's fair and a really nice dude. I even asked him to let me know if he found a certain title and I would buy it... he never did and I found it somewhere else but when I emailed to tell him I found it, he said he would stop looking...
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:25 pm

And he still sends out a physical mailing to those of us who still give him our hard-earned cash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
And he still sends out a physical mailing to those of us who still give him our hard-earned cash Very Happy

I wasn't certain if he was still doing that or not, it has been a few years since I ordered from him.  The people who get the mailers also get first dibs at sales as well.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:58 am

I have ordered for many years CDs from him.
He has a very good service and he's very quick in sending his packages to me.

I'm aware not only CHM mebers read what we post here.
His new merchandise list will come in December I think.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:38 am

I can also testify for Brent as I have purchased from him and sent in albums for credit on occasion in recent months. He ALWAYS comes through, ships fast, his albums are top quality and his prices are very reasonable.  I've chatted with him on many occasions and he is a very pleasant person to deal with.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:10 pm

I have a complaint about his site:

I can't afford to buy everything I want!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:01 pm

BearDad wrote:
I have a complaint about his site:

I can't afford to buy everything I want!

Tell me about it Sad
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:58 am

I can vouch for Brent too.

Oh Guest, wherefore art thou?
Back to top Go down
Deepfriar

Deepfriar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:55 am

Vouch for Brent.  Great guy.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:53 am

I concur with all the above. I have also done business with him and have no complaints whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller   To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Guest Who Asked About Brent Miller
Page 1 of 1