Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The age old debate on the horn hand symbol

Go down 
+7
Samson
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
metaldude
Staybrite
BearDad
Guilty/Forgiven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 am

BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !
Cuz doesn't this actually mean "GOAL" ? cheers Or can it be used as worship ? cheers Maybe someone's fed up cheers or maybe the person is being arrested cheers
 This dude could be painting, as many painters use their thumb for dimensions and perspective, measuring it against their subject Thumbs Up or perhaps he just hit it with a hammer Thumbs Up (it is particularly huge!)
Just so, this dude could be a Texas Longhorns fan Headbang or a rocker sayin' "ROCK ON !! METAL FOREVER !!" Headbang
And this dude is laughing at my post = Laughing

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:18 am

ishmael81 wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !
Cuz doesn't this actually mean "GOAL" ? cheers Or can it be used as worship ? cheers Maybe someone's fed up cheers or maybe the person is being arrested cheers
 This dude could be painting, as many painters use their thumb for dimensions and perspective, measuring it against their subject Thumbs Up or perhaps he just hit it with a hammer Thumbs Up (it is particularly huge!)
Just so, this dude could be a Texas Longhorns fan Headbang or a rocker sayin' "ROCK ON !! METAL FOREVER !!" Headbang

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!

cheers Pass me the Stanley Cup!!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:20 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!

cheers I can reach the pudding on the top shelf!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:40 am

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:39 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!

cheers  Whee! I'm in the front car of the roller coaster!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:41 pm

BearDad wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!

cheers  I don't know what's going on but I'm happy anyways!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:52 pm

kerrick wrote:
BearDad wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!

cheers  My arms are stuck... I can't bring them down ! Call 911 !!!!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:20 am

cheers

Send me Aaron and Hur!  My arms are tired, and the Israelites need me to keep my arms up to win this battle!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:27 am

alldatndensum wrote:
cheers

Send me Aaron and Hur!  My arms are tired, and the Israelites need me to keep my arms up to win this battle!

Dude! You broke the chain!
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:31 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
kerrick wrote:
BearDad wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!

The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 Hanging%20upside%20down  -- hanging from the monkey bars at the play ground
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:46 am

BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
kerrick wrote:
BearDad wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!

The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 Hanging%20upside%20down  -- hanging from the monkey bars at the play ground

cheers  You shoulda seen it! It was THIS BIG!!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:56 am

Alldat may have broke the chain pattern... but his was epic ! Great Biblical reference... I forgot about Aaron and Hur holding up Moses's arms during battle.

I think God has a sense of humor, cuz that historical story is awesome ! I love how God did this the way He did.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:58 am

metaldude wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
kerrick wrote:
BearDad wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers  <------- one section of a football arena doing the wave
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
metaldude wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
kerrick wrote:
BearDad wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers  <------- one section of a football arena doing the wave

cheers -M-C-A
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:04 pm

metaldude wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
metaldude wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
kerrick wrote:
BearDad wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Exactly !

cheers  Touchdown!

cheers New deodarant!

cheers -M-C-A

cheers Gimme a hug!
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Came across this on sale site today. It's a bottle capper for home brewing, but that's not what I saw! Very Happy

The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 Bottlecapper
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:15 pm

I see a double-u.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Smart alek! :p
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:30 pm

Very cool! \m/

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:07 am

BearDad wrote:
Came across this on sale site today. It's a bottle capper for home brewing, but that's not what I saw! Very Happy

The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 Bottlecapper

Hahahah METAL BEER!!!  (I actually have that same exact capper.)

The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmetal-and-wine.com%2Fmedia%2Fimage%2Fthumbnail%2Firon-maiden-trooper_720x600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The age old debate on the horn hand symbol   The age old debate on the horn hand symbol - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The age old debate on the horn hand symbol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2