Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes Empty
PostSubject: Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes   Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:55 pm

i think this was for the Illinois senate seat. from this clip alone, Keyes has earned my respect.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes   Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Wow, fantastic! He has my respect too.
Way to stand up for God and His word. That answer had more conviction in Christ than many Sunday morning sermons I have heard.

Quote :
"How can you vote from such a faith based void?"

AMEN!

PostSubject: Re: Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes   Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am

Alan Keyes is a great man. I voted for him in the Republican primaries in 96 and 2000 and would vote for him again if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
elsid

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes   Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:58 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Alan Keyes is a great man. I voted for him in the Republican primaries in 96 and 2000 and would vote for him again if given the chance.

He ran this year, write in canidate in most states, since they didn't get on the ballot. He was on the ballot in California with the Constitution Party of America, since he lost the Constitution Party bid to Chuck Baldwin (minister from Florida).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes   Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found an old debate between Obama and Alan Keyes
Page 1 of 1