Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+17
ze_mau
bassdude
messiaen77
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
ishmael81
Driven
Xid
Samson
alldatndensum
Staybrite
kerrick
Readi_Sketti
xenonlion
Through The Dark Radio
metaldude
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Random Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:28 pm

…PRAAAY!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:28 pm

RECEIVE HIM!!!
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:30 pm

We just sang half the album.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:34 pm

HAPPY STAR AND A SMALL COKE PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:50 am

The doctrine, of purgatory, is baloney. Therefore, I will have, a purgatory, SANDWICH WITH MUSTAAAAAARD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:21 am

Gah, it would appear that the water pump has broken. My house has no water pressure. To make matters worse, it's Sunday, so the repairmen won't come. Going to have to take a shower at a neighbour's.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23471
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:17 am

Water pump?  For a house?  Where do you live?  The mountains?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:09 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:44 pm

We have a well because we're not on city water. Normally, it's very reliable, except when it breaks down. Laughing Some neighbours were kind enough to let me take a shower there, and they also gave me a bit of clean water.

This sucks a lot, because I won't be home this week, and the rest of my family won't be around much either.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Before we moved to the Hi-desert (Yucca Valley -just North of Palm Springs), we used to "weekend" out here in the 70s. Come out middle of Friday, stay in a little cabin at first -then later the parents bought a single wide mobile home. Anyways, during that time my Dad would make water-runs. Huge trailer tank he'd fill with water from the water district a few miles away. He built an entire set up where we could get some sun-heated shower water.
I thought it was fun cuz I was a kid, but would hate that now. I like my First World comforts  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:36 pm

I'm going to work at a campground with no power. Propane fridge and propane stove, and I'll be washing in the lake. Fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:55 am

Chris is right, my husband is not a fan of our rockin'music.He has other things he likes to do.That's why he is not here.
Thanks for all the nice wishes of our anniversary.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:34 pm

I had one of those encounters today where you can just see the light of Christ in someone and it almost floored me.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:42 pm

I had to buy a new washing machine today as our "old" one died.  It was an Amana and was only 3 years old.  Sadly, we did not buy an extended warranty.  I am not mechanically inclined enough to repair it.  I think that the universal joint broke because the tub was bouncing around wildly enough to make an indention in the sheet metal on the outside housing.

I bought a new GE washer with a 1 year warranty.  We also paid the extra for an additional 5 year warranty from Lowe's.  After the fiasco of this last washer, I'll take the gamble and buy the extra coverage.

We were able to get exactly what we wanted--a simple top loading washer that doesn't have that doggone door lock and easy to use push/pull off and on.  Really, why does a washer need a freakin' computer to do the job that old style washers did just as efficiently?  It is just something else to go wrong with them so that you have to buy a new one more often.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:51 am

Good thing you were able to get what you wanted finally.

I feel for ya man.

We had a dishwasher we bought when we moved in 18 years ago, lasted 14 years and cleaned those dishes like a boss ! So when it finally gave up the ghost, I went to Sears and got another one of the same brand, but a model that's 14 years newer ---- J U N K !!! We spent the first few months trying different settings to get it to work best, then we ended up doing the whole pre-scrub of all dishes before we put them in the dishwasher - to which I said, "if we're doing all this pre-scrubbing, we might as well just wash them and forget the dishwasher".  But alas, we still use it, on it's highest setting, and it still leaves food on some of the dishes. VERY disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:05 am

I bought a Hotpoint clothes washing machine that only lasted about 3 years. I was terribly disappointed and will never buy another Hotpoint appliance again.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Stuff they manufacture today is just crap.  In my story above, I bought the SAME brand, and the 18 year old model compared to the 3 to 4 year old one is night and day, quality-wise. That's from "Sears" too, they're suppose to be top notch.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:05 pm

That's all that high quality Chinese made junk.  Well, at least persecuted Christians living there can have a future with slave labor building cheapo garbage that Americans love to buy, huh?

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Almost time to head on home.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Birfday. :/
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:23 pm

xenonlion wrote:
Birfday. :/

I thought your birthday wasn't until Monday?  scratch 

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Yeah but her birfday could be today!   Razz
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:49 pm

My barfday is on Monday. It will mark 16 years that I've been in the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Awww sweet sixteen!

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:47 pm

I still don't get what's so sweet about it. You're still in the middle of your teenage years. That's terrifying. Maybe it's a "half way there" thing.

I like raw dandelion greens. They're very bitter, but I like them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next