Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip

Go down 
+2
Driven
Andyman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andyman

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-01-08

Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip Empty
PostSubject: Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip   Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:16 am

Hey guys - check out our debut video clip that has just been released today! It really captures some of the real beauty of Australia and features an iconic old ruin standing in a paddock made famous by Midnight Oil on their sensational 1987 album 'Diesel and Dust'. Hope you like it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1StwL151cw
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip   Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:03 pm

I must say, the recording quality is excellent in both the video and the music. Although the music isn't of a style I personally enjoy, it's very well written and recorded. Congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip   Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Fantastic (and very professional looking) video.  I got the album from Amazon a few months ago and have been listening to it regularly.  There isn't a bad track on the album, kudos to you Andy (and the rest of the guys) keep up the great work.

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip   Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip   Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Nice work, some thought went into that i'd guess.
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip   Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:54 pm

I have always loved the vocal melodies to "I Wonder".  I also put together a press release style write up about the video and have it uploaded to the sites News Section (on the home page): http://www.angelicwarlord.com/home/index.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Andyman

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip   Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Thanks for the great feedback guys - yes, we were stoked at how well the video came out! As soon as we secured permission to shoot at the old homestead we knew we were onto a good thing - and God was certainly smiling down on us during the shoot... The region had received torrential rainfall in the week leading up to the shoot and the farmer who owns the property we shot on told me that only a couple of days before we arrived he was standing in ankle deep water at the old cottage but the sun came out and dried it all up perfectly just before we arrived! It was super fun to shoot I must say. Cheers too Andrew for the info posted on Angelic Warlord - really appreciate your support mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip   Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aussie rocker's Sonic Divide release debut HD video clip
Page 1 of 1