Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oz rockers Sonic Divide to shoot debut video clip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andyman

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-01-08

Oz rockers Sonic Divide to shoot debut video clip Empty
PostSubject: Oz rockers Sonic Divide to shoot debut video clip   Oz rockers Sonic Divide to shoot debut video clip I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:10 am

South Aussie rockers Sonic Divide will be heading bush on Sunday 13 April and Monday 14th to shoot a professional video clip for one of the tracks from their debut self titled album, released late last year. The guys have been given permission to shoot at the location of one of the most iconic & historic structures in Australia, the old ruined homestead that graces the cover of Midnight Oil's award winning 1987 album 'Diesel and Dust'. That album cover won the ARIA (Australian Recording Industry Association) award for 'Best Cover Art' in 1988 and also features in Rolling Stone Magazine's 'Top 100 Album Covers Of All Time'. The old homestead also ranks at #2 in the '100 Best Views In Australia' list - http://www.australiantraveller.com/sa/002-burra-homestead-sa/# The guys from Sonic Divide can't wait to undertake the shoot at the old homestead (as well as other nearby locations), and share the final results with the world towards the end of April! If you haven't already, you can check out Sonic Divide through all the usual digital outlets or visit their website at www.sonicdivide.net
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Oz rockers Sonic Divide to shoot debut video clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oz rockers Sonic Divide to shoot debut video clip   Oz rockers Sonic Divide to shoot debut video clip I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Very cool!

Oz rockers Sonic Divide to shoot debut video clip
Page 1 of 1